NT, Ever walked out on a check ??

smh @ all the grimeballs that walked out. just cause no one came to you with the check doesn't give you a right to leave w/o paying.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

smh @ all the grimeballs that walked out. just cause no one came to you with the check doesn't give you a right to leave w/o paying.

- the line was too long was the other one that got me.....

- maybe im just different. i always consider the other person. i mean these are individuals just like you trying to make ends meet working these jobs some ofthese cats like to take so lightly.

I was at hooters with the guys one time and the waitress was taking a LONG time bringing the check so I just dipped and they stayed...when I get to my car,myfriend calls me and says that the waitress was abouta call the cops or some *!%+,so I walked back in saying I forgot my wallet in the car....I payed butdidn't tip her nada!

Originally Posted by 23kidd

I was at hooters with the guys one time and the waitress was taking a LONG time bringing the check so I just dipped and they stayed...when I get to my car,my friend calls me and says that the waitress was abouta call the cops or some *!%+,so I walked back in saying I forgot my wallet in the car....I payed but didn't tip her nada!

you know how you solve this problem? you ask for your check WITH your food. the check taking a long time is not an excuse to be a scumbag an leave. people likeyou are why i hate having waiter/waitress friends because they are alway talking about how someone screwed them. the wors im gonna do is MAYBE not tip them.

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by 23kidd

I was at hooters with the guys one time and the waitress was taking a LONG time bringing the check so I just dipped and they stayed...when I get to my car,my friend calls me and says that the waitress was abouta call the cops or some *!%+,so I walked back in saying I forgot my wallet in the car....I payed but didn't tip her nada!

you know how you solve this problem? you ask for your check WITH your food. the check taking a long time is not an excuse to be a scumbag an leave. people like you are why i hate having waiter/waitress friends because they are alway talking about how someone screwed them. the wors im gonna do is MAYBE not tip them.
Did you read what i wrote bro? i said i payed for the food...
tired.gif
only cause of her calling the cops though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by neverflopped

a couple of years ago my boy and his friend ate at a local diner. they decided to skip out on the check. when they got on the car my friend's boy realized he left his wallet at the diner and had to go back into the diner to get his wallet. dude walked in with mean mugs from EVERYBODY lol.
FAIL
laugh.gif

Umm, one time in HS i didn't even know the people i was with were doing it until out of no where they were like let's go, it was some Thai restaurant. I felt bad
ohwell.gif

Nope. At a near by ihop like 2 years ago someone got shot and killed by a cop for doing that
eek.gif
where you live that you get killed for not paying for dinner
laugh.gif
damn
VA
laugh.gif
The dude who dine and ditched tried speeding away inhis car.. I think and the cop shot him. It was ridiculous tho, no one should die over 20 dollars.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by donpoppa

Originally Posted by GTEK

a55a5in11 wrote:
donpoppa wrote:
yes twice both times I had no choice. back in high school senior prom. we were at dennys and had a table of like 20 people. I noticed people were leaving to the restroom and not coming back. they told me and a few people we unless we paid in full couldn't pay. the cops came walked in and two people ended up getting arrested for being drunk but they didn't have to pay because the police told them they should have accepted payment from the people who wanted to pay. another time it happened about a year ago. 3 of us ordered the same thing. two people got there and mines came like 15 minutes after. so I said I'm not paying for my drinks or the meal and walked out.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i never heard of kids going to a dennys during prom
how poor are u.
did u even pay 4 your date?

Thats cold. Ice cold.
laugh.gif

My dude ordered grill cheese sandwiches.
roll.gif
roll.gif

only place that was open at 2am. some of yall must have went straight home after prom.

- this is NT. yo uknow these clowns eat at nothing but the finest resturants at all times
eyes.gif

- its not even about Denny's. some people have such a large group all kicking it after prom Denny's type resturants is all you care to goto.......

this.

Yeah, one time I did on accident. We went out in a large group, had a bunch of sushi / drinks / eats and rang up quite the bill. A bunch of us went outside tosmoke towards the end, when the girls came out. I guess we were all too faded to realize/ask anything about a bill, so we just walked down the street to aneighboring bar.

We all realized it when we started to ask, "ok, so who do I need to pay?" thinking that one of the girls covered. All of us stared at each other indisbelief, and walked right out of the bar and back to the restaurant. The manager was real cool since he expected to chalk up the loss. Our bill ended upbeing close to $2000 (with tip 2400), so everyone was grateful esp the servers.

Lol yeah.. A few times in BBQ's because we had a big brawl inside so everybody just left..

But the funniest time was when me and some chick was in Applebees and she was acting mad anti-social and she was ugly as hell (she looked good in her MySpacepics tho smh) so I'm like word? Okay.. So I set the alarm on my phone to go off in 5 minutes, and when it went off as my ringtone, I pretended to answerthe phone like "What happen, omg, I'm coming right now, don't worry I got you Samantha" and then I said to the chick "I'll be back..My lil sis just got robbed so I gotta go see what's good" and then I ran out the store pretending to be furious lol smh.. Like an hour later she wasblowing up my phone saying "Yo they want to arrest me because I ain't got no money to pay for the food" Lol I know I was grimey for that, but shewas acting to saditty so I had to dip.

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Lol yeah.. A few times in BBQ's because we had a big brawl inside so everybody just left..

But the funniest time was when me and some chick was in Applebees and she was acting mad anti-social and she was ugly as hell (she looked good in her MySpace pics tho smh) so I'm like word? Okay.. So I set the alarm on my phone to go off in 5 minutes, and when it went off as my ringtone, I pretended to answer the phone like "What happen, omg, I'm coming right now, don't worry I got you Samantha" and then I said to the chick "I'll be back.. My lil sis just got robbed so I gotta go see what's good" and then I ran out the store pretending to be furious lol smh.. Like an hour later she was blowing up my phone saying "Yo they want to arrest me because I ain't got no money to pay for the food" Lol I know I was grimey for that, but she was acting to saditty so I had to dip.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
but you're still an @++ man
roll.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by iMixedi

and server's have to pay for that mess.
eek.gif
The server has to pay?
-The Juice
yep, i'm pretty sure the server has to pay for the ditched tab. prolly got an exception for this one but
eek.gif
that sucks.

i've never done it and never will.

Its funny how walking out an a check is such a douche move. But stealing music, movies, tv shows is not.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

Its funny how walking out an a check is such a douche move. But stealing music, movies, tv shows is not.
eyes.gif
tangible goods versus non tangible. it's hard to make a comparison

That's the absolute most EXTREME walkout story I've ever heard.
roll.gif
I'm not the type to steal. And I look at walking out on a check as stealing. BUT, I've done it twice b4. The first time was cuz we waited years for thecheck. So everybody with me rolled out. And I'm not a snitch, nor was I about to take the fall for them. So I protected my own @!+ and bounced. The 2ndtime, we were gettin served by this chick. It was her first week on the job. Just to be effed up, my homies decided to walk out. Agn, I wasn't about totake a fall for em. So I dipped.

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

But the funniest time was when me and some chick was in Applebees and she was acting mad anti-social and she was ugly as hell (she looked good in her MySpace pics tho smh) so I'm like word? Okay.. So I set the alarm on my phone to go off in 5 minutes, and when it went off as my ringtone, I pretended to answer the phone like "What happen, omg, I'm coming right now, don't worry I got you Samantha" and then I said to the chick "I'll be back.. My lil sis just got robbed so I gotta go see what's good" and then I ran out the store pretending to be furious lol smh.. Like an hour later she was blowing up my phone saying "Yo they want to arrest me because I ain't got no money to pay for the food" Lol I know I was grimey for that, but she was acting to saditty so I had to dip.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
, this bammas

Accidentally walked out on a tab because I was sloshed but I left the bartender like a 50 dollar tip anyways.

Originally Posted by bruza

Originally Posted by verynecessary

almost did at a pho restaurant. waited 30+ mins for the check, asked multiple times, and joked about walking out (it was less than $10 a person)

we ended up throwing whatever we thought we owed on the table, but one friend just walked
ohwell.gif

the ONLY time i consider walking is when they take forever to bring my check. i still prolly couldn't do it. i had to stand right at the cash register at this one sushi spot in Glenwood Springs, CO just to pay my bill.
eyes.gif
i was definitely tempted to leave. business must be good when they are not too concerned about getting paid.
x2

Originally Posted by iMixedi

As a waiter, if this happened to me, I'd be really pissed. I've seen it happen at my job, and server's have to pay for that mess. Talk about ruining someone's day.
this has happened to me as a waiter...and yes i had to pay the $30 bill...and it sucked...

-Tyler

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

I love how some of you are justifying your reasons for doing this. NT is extremely classy, and definitely ballin.

Dunno if it's been answered yet... but just out of curiosity, what race/age were the guys the OP was talking about?

what does race have to do with this?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

I love how some of you are justifying your reasons for doing this. NT is extremely classy, and definitely ballin.

Dunno if it's been answered yet... but just out of curiosity, what race/age were the guys the OP was talking about?

what does race have to do with this?
a 7 page thread and you pull my almost completely forgotten post out... yeah, you don't stalk me on here or anything mike.
eyes.gif

And I didn't say it had anything to do with it... why are you more upset about the race part of the question than the age part?

I just feel there are certain stereotypes people get viewed as when they come into an establishment such as a restaurant - and i was wondering if thissituation played into such a stereotype or not.

Better question is - why are you making a big deal out of somebody asking the age and race of the perpetrators in the OP's story? What if it turns outthey were middle aged, middle class white people... you don't think that would be an interesting piece of the story? I know I would... sue me.

Back
Top Bottom