NT Entrepreneur Thread.

Originally Posted by Amer2384

Anyone with connects on cheap E-readers? Me and a friend had an idea about an e-reader, similar to Ipad, however, would be much much more simple, and would have a couple functions like, dictionary, encyclopedia, thesaurus, and calculator. It's purpose would be to be used as just a basic reference for children in elementary school, middle school, etc. Feedback?

Btw:

B.A Government/Economics

A kindle?

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

De ja vu? we have a new thread of this nature every week. 

laugh.gif
 true

I am working with salvage/returned merchandise from costco.

We purchase it for 25% of their cost Lets say their Blu-ray player is 200 we buy it for $50. Items are priced individually but you have to buy the whole lot.

Only 10% of the lot usually is no good but the other 90 is 100% ready to sell. There are companies out there doing that making 400k in monthly sales.

happy.gif

We purchase it for 25% of their cost Lets say their Blu-ray player is 200 we buy it for $50. Items are priced individually but you have to buy the whole lot.

Only 10% of the lot usually is no good but the other 90 is 100% ready to sell. There are companies out there doing that making 400k in monthly sales.

happy.gif

Ill give my two cents, anyone can feel free to correct or add on since I am by no means a pro and I am still learning/in the process of launching a tech startup.

- If you are a new entrepreneur or trying to make your first business, make sure the initial cost is low and it has low overhead. Many people jump in headfirst with all the money they have when the reality is you will probably fail on your first attempt. A good example is anything internet/web based, freelance work, anything that doesnt include a brick and mortar location.

- Make sure your business is scalable and can grow or reduce easily without requiring more of your time.

- Establishing a business is much more work than working a 9-5. Be prepared to be dedicated at least in the beginning stages.

- Do not attempt to branch out into fields you are completely clueless/not willing to research and learn about or pay experts for.

- score.org is a great resource for legal/business advisement

-more soon when I get to a computer

Ill give my two cents, anyone can feel free to correct or add on since I am by no means a pro and I am still learning/in the process of launching a tech startup.

- If you are a new entrepreneur or trying to make your first business, make sure the initial cost is low and it has low overhead. Many people jump in headfirst with all the money they have when the reality is you will probably fail on your first attempt. A good example is anything internet/web based, freelance work, anything that doesnt include a brick and mortar location.

- Make sure your business is scalable and can grow or reduce easily without requiring more of your time.

- Establishing a business is much more work than working a 9-5. Be prepared to be dedicated at least in the beginning stages.

- Do not attempt to branch out into fields you are completely clueless/not willing to research and learn about or pay experts for.

- score.org is a great resource for legal/business advisement

-more soon when I get to a computer

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

happy.gif
nerd.gif
Who do I need to talk to? the management at Costco?

happy.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

I'm interested in hearing more about this. How do you go about making the connections to get the salvaged merchandise?

nerd.gif

I'm interested in hearing more about this. How do you go about making the connections to get the salvaged merchandise?

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

nerd.gif

My partner wrote a proposal letter to every Costco within 100 miles

We currently have one contract. The % is negotiable. 

Thats all im giving the nt fam..
happy.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

nerd.gif

My partner wrote a proposal letter to every Costco within 100 miles

We currently have one contract. The % is negotiable. 

Thats all im giving the nt fam..
happy.gif

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

laugh.gif
 true
It's because no one here is really about this life. If you guys are serious about this be committed. If you can't even commit to a thread RIP to you.

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

laugh.gif
 true
It's because no one here is really about this life. If you guys are serious about this be committed. If you can't even commit to a thread RIP to you.

Can anyone on here code really well? As in build full-fledged websites?

I came up with a business idea and have the business model written out, only need a front-end and back-end programmer to execute and build out the initial phase. Have done the research and this can be very lucrative if executed properly. Involves social media and education.

Just so nobody thinks I'm a schmuck or scam, I've been on NT since 2001, but apparently my post count got wiped out. I also work in Private Equity and currently located in Daygo (So Cal heads can meet up with me if the fit is good). Please PM me if you fit the above criteria.

Can anyone on here code really well? As in build full-fledged websites?

I came up with a business idea and have the business model written out, only need a front-end and back-end programmer to execute and build out the initial phase. Have done the research and this can be very lucrative if executed properly. Involves social media and education.

Just so nobody thinks I'm a schmuck or scam, I've been on NT since 2001, but apparently my post count got wiped out. I also work in Private Equity and currently located in Daygo (So Cal heads can meet up with me if the fit is good). Please PM me if you fit the above criteria.

happy.gif
Sheesh, you done came so far bruh thats admirable mane

Back
Top Bottom