NT Entrepreneur Thread.

In this type of economy why go work for a company, when you can be an entrepreneur and start your own company with a basic idea. Here at NT, we have people from all types of educational backgrounds like engineering, business, law, medicine, advertising, etc, and we have members all over the world. I know many of us probably have great ideas but just do not have the means or connects to establish and follow up on those ideas, so I think a thread like this would be helpful for those who need a little networking help, or have an idea, but don't know how to do software engineering or code, or have an idea, but don't have the means to market it. 

In this type of economy why go work for a company, when you can be an entrepreneur and start your own company with a basic idea. Here at NT, we have people from all types of educational backgrounds like engineering, business, law, medicine, advertising, etc, and we have members all over the world. I know many of us probably have great ideas but just do not have the means or connects to establish and follow up on those ideas, so I think a thread like this would be helpful for those who need a little networking help, or have an idea, but don't know how to do software engineering or code, or have an idea, but don't have the means to market it. 

I've been reading small business books and researching for my business

I read Inc.com and entrepreneur.com but I would greatly appreciate advice from people

I've been reading small business books and researching for my business

I read Inc.com and entrepreneur.com but I would greatly appreciate advice from people

why make 'the man' rich we can make each other rich... I am in.

BA - Psychology
MA - Middle School Education
MA - Marriage and Family Therapy

why make 'the man' rich we can make each other rich... I am in.

BA - Psychology
MA - Middle School Education
MA - Marriage and Family Therapy

Any good literature for a up and comer such as myself?
nerd.gif

Anyone with connects on cheap E-readers? Me and a friend had an idea about an e-reader, similar to Ipad, however, would be much much more simple, and would have a couple functions like, dictionary, encyclopedia, thesaurus, and calculator. It's purpose would be to be used as just a basic reference for children in elementary school, middle school, etc. Feedback?

Btw:

B.A Government/Economics

Anyone with connects on cheap E-readers? Me and a friend had an idea about an e-reader, similar to Ipad, however, would be much much more simple, and would have a couple functions like, dictionary, encyclopedia, thesaurus, and calculator. It's purpose would be to be used as just a basic reference for children in elementary school, middle school, etc. Feedback?

Btw:

B.A Government/Economics

Originally Posted by Amer2384

Btw:

B.A Government/Economics

A kindle?

Back
Top Bottom