NT END OF WEEK RE-CAP

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

See dudes was stonefacing me when I came up with the NT Update newsletter thing...
indifferent.gif
@ ya now.

I'ma find the link and bump it...
smh.gif

this is not the same thing at all
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
Why ?
laugh.gif

Am I not popular enough ?
frown.gif

I said I needed help with it...
smh.gif

Your idea was bad because it cant work. We cant have a small group of people, save THB when he aint banned, be on NT 24 hours a day, with the sole purpose of updating people through PM's if theres a LOL thread, or a thread with potential.
This kind of idea is to have a recap of good NT threads for the week. Something very feasible.
And you're not popular enough...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

See dudes was stonefacing me when I came up with the NT Update newsletter thing...
indifferent.gif
@ ya now.

I'ma find the link and bump it...
smh.gif

this is not the same thing at all
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
Why ?
laugh.gif

Am I not popular enough ?
frown.gif

I said I needed help with it...
smh.gif

Your idea was bad because it cant work. We cant have a small group of people, save THB when he aint banned, be on NT 24 hours a day, with the sole purpose of updating people through PM's if theres a LOL thread, or a thread with potential.
This kind of idea is to have a recap of good NT threads for the week. Something very feasible.

Fine.
mad.gif

laugh.gif

i just came back from a bbq. i have work in the morning. should not complain since I know there are people who wish they could be waking up to go to their job.

can't really remember the last time I fell asleep for 8 hours. maybe things are better that way. wish I could find me a gf so that I would not have toresort to this manner in which I drown myself tonight.

-smile

Originally Posted by Ryda421

i just came back from a bbq. i have work in the morning. should not complain since I know there are people who wish they could be waking up to go to their job.

can't really remember the last time I fell asleep for 8 hours. maybe things are better that way. wish I could find me a gf so that I would not have to resort to this manner in which I drown myself tonight.

-smile
128320993454987500dudewaitw.jpg

&nd ain't NOBODY cheating on ANYBODY so y'all can chill with all those overstations .
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ryda421

can't really remember the last time I fell asleep for 8 hours. maybe things are better that way. wish I could find me a gf so that I would not have to resort to this manner in which I drown myself tonight.

-smile

Sometimes I wonder if people mess up and click the wrong topics, or is Yuku really that ***!#% up?

I like this idea because sometimes I wont log in for a weekend and come back on Mon and there's all kinds of new jokes and slang going over my head.

Back
Top Bottom