NT ELIMINATOR - YAHOO SURVIVAL FANTASY FOOTBALL PICK-EM - JOIN UP

I figured everyone would take the Texans after Peyton was ruled out. 
laugh.gif

man the worst was a couple years back...i picked the skins to beat the lions, who hadn't won a game in more than a season...of course, the skins blew it
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Picked the Browns. I knew the Texans were a lock but I had to pick the Browns cause it was one of the most winnable games on their schedule SMH
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

30t6p3b.gif
Picked the Browns. I knew the Texans were a lock but I had to pick the Browns cause it was one of the most winnable games on their schedule SMH
30t6p3b.gif
Yea, figured I would be able to steal one since I wouldnt be looking to pick the Browns the rest of the season. And didnt wanna pick the Texans since I didnt wanna eliminate them as a team I could pick later on in the season. Looks like I wont have to worry about that anymore tho.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by airblaster503

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Yea, figured I would be able to steal one since I wouldnt be looking to pick the Browns the rest of the season. And didnt wanna pick the Texans since I didnt wanna eliminate them as a team I could pick later on in the season. Looks like I wont have to worry about that anymore tho.

This.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Was trying to get some of the bad teams out of the way.

My original pick was Cardinals over Panthers and that game was a nailbiter

Dodged a bullet and picked the Eagles instead of the Chiefs.

Want to pick the Steelers for this week but I can't do that to my Hawks, too much of a homer
laugh.gif

Shout out to whoever made that loser pool thread! I had forgot to make a pick till I saw it.

I'm just going to give myself props for the week 1 Balt pick. Only one to do it, and to quote Top Gun 'gutsiest move i ever saw'

On to week 3!

Back
Top Bottom