NT doesn't feel right.

Also not feelin the 30 posts per page...I know it's not a huge deal, but lets be honest...Scrolling down so much will eventually lead to X'ing the browser.

I dont see nearly as many posts, I think most of our fellow members are still stuck on sneakertalk and are oblivious as to what is going on . SMH.

Y'all some cry babies foreal. The best part about the change is exposing the kids who care about post counts and join dates.

i feel you op.. i'm getting used to it, but its just not the same. wayy too cluttered - doesnt feel like Nike talk anymore, more like the other sneaker website / blogs .. rather than a sneaker forum. kind of the same i guess, but i know what i mean lmao lol sorry for the confusion :tongue:

feels "heavier"

i liked da old school nimble page layout and i liked that they graphed newer stuff if it was needed...this is too much too soon..i can't even right click spelling errors on firefox on rich editor...

I just want the whole page pitch black with fewer white letters.. less gray shades unless somebody quotes you. less pages like what you said

i hate the new NT smh. but anyone else having trouble getting their old screen name back? i had to create a new one because i couldnt sign in.

I think I have been posting much more since there's not a 60 second wait period after a post anymore. :lol:

It might just be me, but I find myself not on NT as much as I was before on Yuku. I'm not sure if it's the layout or the change, but I find it hard for NT to hold my attention. The threads are different and I don't feel as engaged. The 50 thread topics per page is very difficult to look at. When I usually browse NT, I like to stay on page one, but now there is too much. As well, when reading threads, the 30 posts per page is throwing me off. When I'm reading the threads, it feels like the page doesn't end with so many replies. I believe 20 was the perfect cutoff number. Call me crazy, or just stuck in the past. Maybe I'm just too used to the old layout. I know, I know, "If you don't like it, go somewhere else. Deal with it. No one is asking you to stay here. Stop complaining." But I don't want to go anywhere else :frown:

I think it takes some people longer to adjust to change. People like to feel comfort and being in a new setting with a different look and feel takes time to get used to. I think in a few months, most people will look back and wonder how they ever used to use YUKU at all. Change gon' come.

Im trying to get adjusted to it but i just can't yet. I used to check NT first thing when i got on the internet and now i couldn't care less. Its like im not engaged in posting anymore |I

I am still not used to it yet so i am leaning toward dislike for now.

It does feel cluttered and a lot of double posts are appearing but I think its basically due to the content. Not too many good threads since we got new NT

My biggest gripe is still after deleting my cookies and internet history when i type in niketalk.com i get sent to sneakertalk

-Posting pics and gifs is a nightmare.

-No quote notification, you can't type your username on searchbar like on yuku

Oh well Kanyeshrug.gif

Last edited:
im getting a error screen when i try to reply in a different thread
mean.gif

-Posting pics and gifs is a nightmare.

-No quote notification, you can't type your username on searchbar like on yuku

-You can't type :pimp: :nerd: :evil: :wow: for emoticons.

-when someone quotes a member who quoted someone else the first quote is gone.

Oh well Kanyeshrug.gif
You can pyramid quote still under rich text editor

as far as everthing else you said, I havent found a way to get around that

but those things I'm getting used to over time
It might just be me, but I find myself not on NT as much as I was before on Yuku. I'm not sure if it's the layout or the change, but I find it hard for NT to hold my attention. The threads are different and I don't feel as engaged. The 50 thread topics per page is very difficult to look at. When I usually browse NT, I like to stay on page one, but now there is too much. As well, when reading threads, the 30 posts per page is throwing me off. When I'm reading the threads, it feels like the page doesn't end with so many replies. I believe 20 was the perfect cutoff number. Call me crazy, or just stuck in the past. Maybe I'm just too used to the old layout. I know, I know, "If you don't like it, go somewhere else. Deal with it. No one is asking you to stay here. Stop complaining." But I don't want to go anywhere else
frown.gif

I think it takes some people longer to adjust to change. People like to feel comfort and being in a new setting with a different look and feel takes time to get used to. I think in a few months, most people will look back and wonder how they ever used to use YUKU at all. Change gon' come.
I agree with this

I want sure how I felt at first but after using it a while I like it way better it's more smart phone friendly IMO and that what I user 90% of the time

You guys are so simple... I swear...

The general system/use of a message board never changes.

How do you guys use other message boards if you can hardly use this one? I mean, ezboard/yuku were toy platforms compared to this and other message board systems.

And even still, these aren't even hard to use...

Go to a thread, reply, repeat.

**** never changes. Ya'll are putting way too much thought and feelings into this simple platform switch.

Its harder to browse on smart phones. Im not complaining tho. Same ****, different look.

Back
Top Bottom