NT, Do your armpits sweat?

my palms and feet be sweatin
smh.gif

Yes, but not to the extent where it's immediately going through my shirts..

Some people just sweat ridiculously, I remember one of my friends from high school look like he took a shower after a lap around the track
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

never had the sweat stains
laugh.gif

drink more water
_,all we drink in our household is water.It wasn't even about that i would be walking and i would perspire profusely through my shirt mostpredominately my armpit area,and not in any other area.
Even just chilling at my crib doing h/w i would be sweating and don't even talk about being in the club my under-shirt would be
sick.gif
,i had to have another tee in my car.

yea but the undershirt absorbs all the sweat so my shirts stay dry and clean. anti-perspirant helps too.

talked to a random dermo one day and they had this to say:

1. sweat doesnt turn shirts yellow, the aluminum in deo's/anti-ps do.
2. if you use a anti-p and it stops the sweating under your arms, the sweat will exit the body elsewhere (maybe why some of you have severe back sweat?)
3. there isnt anything conclusive abt the damage aluminum can do to you but its best to try avoiding it in large amounts
4. "prescription anti-ps" are a joke
5. certain dri works for some people but others its useless (me)

they suggested that i try an all natural deo product (i had tried everything but injections). i picked up some arm&hammer natural stuff from the store,havent had a sweating problem since.
it seems as if with some, the anti-p draws the moisture up to the skin surface where its easier to exit, causing excess moisture even when you use anti-p.

Originally Posted by xblker47

does shaving your armpits help sweat less?
nope, just helps cut down the smell.

Ive used all the 18% pro strength stuff like Axe-right guard-degree, so ill get Certain-dri a chance. i hope it works cause I sweat under my arms for no gotdamn reason..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xblker47

does shaving your armpits help sweat less?
nope, just helps cut down the smell.

Ive used all the 18% pro strength stuff like Axe-right guard-degree, so ill get Certain-dri a chance. i hope it works cause I sweat under my arms for no gotdamn reason..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Use antiperspirant x deoderant combos.

Some dudes still using the stand-alone deodorant or stand-alone antiperspirant. Always stick, never gel.

I use them, but why a stick and not a gel.

i used axe for the longest time till i forgot it on vacation so i tryed my girls dove baby powder now thats all i wear i think it works the best out ofanything i ever tryed.. (I buy my own not hers anymore)

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

2. if you use a anti-p and it stops the sweating under your arms, the sweat will exit the body elsewhere (maybe why some of you have severe back sweat?)
3. there isnt anything conclusive abt the damage aluminum can do to you but its best to try avoiding it in large amounts

they suggested that i try an all natural deo product (i had tried everything but injections). i picked up some arm&hammer natural stuff from the store, havent had a sweating problem since.
it seems as if with some, the anti-p draws the moisture up to the skin surface where its easier to exit, causing excess moisture even when you use anti-p.
well damn, theres the answer to my problem

one of my friends took prescriped pills to stop armpit sweating and it worked for him unless he was lying. Its possible you can look into that

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

they suggested that i try an all natural deo product (i had tried everything but injections). i picked up some arm&hammer natural stuff from the store, havent had a sweating problem since.
well damn, theres the answer to my problem
Yeah it's the same with botox injections too. Your body will sweat the same amount and it don't care where it comes out from

Back
Top Bottom