NT do you still have your basketball cards

Rookie Pete Rose was the one i sold for $900, have a Jackie Robinson worth about that much and a Willie Mays worth about $1,700

I got a short stack from the 1991-1992 Skybox series. They are rubber-band'd in a shoebox somewhere.

I still collect baseball cards. Never into basketball cards...

I have well over 8 thousand baseball cards. Easily.

I know someone will call ducktales so I will post pics soon.

Isn't there a website that tells you how much your cards are worth?
nerd.gif

I still have a good amount of baseball and football cards.

i still have most of mine. they're either in binders or cardboard boxes, except for my jason kidd card's. they're all in individual cases since hewas my favorite player when i was younger. most from the maverick's but a few from the sun's.

i have a bunch of basketball and baseball cards in a wooden box somewhere...one of my closets havent actually seen it for at least 3 years

get a box every christmas, this year the box had a nice MJ card and a Kobe Jersey card
pimp.gif

but idk about ya'll, but i might have a lot of you beat as far as sports memoribilia goes. i got over 60 jerseys now. i know i couldnt alone but im sure ifi clean it all up and put it together i could open a small store(i could never find it in my heart at least right now or in the near future to sell any ofit)...my most prized possessions are my rookie card books, my jordan card books, my memorabilia card books, my jerseys, my ticket stubs, and my pistons stuff,ect... im starting to sound like a #$#$ and a showoff so im going to stop there. for a shoe site, i know i'd never be anywhere close right there, but asfar as sports cards in general(mostly bball) i got some people beat no doubt..

Still got and will continue to keep my Iverson rookie cards, he was the only player I seriously collected. I remember checking the Beckett all the time
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
at me buying a Tim Duncan card for $17 back in the day.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Still got and will continue to keep my Iverson rookie cards, he was the only player I seriously collected. I remember checking the Beckett all the time
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
at me buying a Tim Duncan card for $17 back in the day.
oh boy...
smh.gif
indeed.

maan i used to cop a pack a cards a week... have thousands of basketball, football and baseball... if i was smart i would have invested more into baseballthey hold a little more value

hell yeah i still have mine.. i have 1 binder full of game pieces, jersey pieces, good rookie cards, etc.. and then a tonn of other binders of regular cards.

i remember going into Target one day and getting a Jordan/Kobe jersey card.. nothing like comin up off a $1.99 or $2.99 pack of cards
laugh.gif

Hell yea. My collection is stacked with Jordan, Iverson, Grant Hill, and Penny cards. I got a bunch of iverson rookie cards that i dont knoware worth much.

Yea i got a box full of them,all my jordan,duncan,pippin,rodman,bryant,iverson etc...All in that card protector thing...First thing i collected then went intoKicks.

Back
Top Bottom