NT do you still have your basketball cards

I still got my basketball cards had them since I was 8, thought about selling them, but thought it was good to keep them especially my Jordan cards, rookie ofthe year card FTW!!!!!

I just put mine in storage. Kick myself now, i was a big larry johnson fan and traded most of my jordans for him
indifferent.gif

I still got quite a few left in the sleeves. I never did finish completing the
skybox series though. The ones with the white background and colorful shapes
and the gold frame ones)

Yes and they arent worth %%+* nowadays. But it was tons of fun collecting and trading them back in the day.

Hell to the yeah

basketball, baseball, hockey, what have you.

Just sold a baseball card for $900, got new tires with that change.

I probably have close to 10,000 cards in my collection, some worth upwards of $1,500.

I use to collect hockey cards wayyy back in the day, and then baseball cards.

I got a bunch of good Zach Randolph cards that I"m trying to sell.

Aren't like the Tiger Woods SI For Kids cardboard cards worth a lot of $ today?

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

I use to collect hockey cards wayyy back in the day, and then baseball cards.

I got a bunch of good Zach Randolph cards that I"m trying to sell.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

pokemon

YES I DO !!!! i still have football baseball and basketball !!!!! like 3 binders and 2 boxes of them !!! should have sold them when i had the chance !!!! loland i still have my pokemon cards lol but i only have 1-151( but i dont have the main 3, blasttro (SP) charziard , venuziord(SP) ) i stoped right there... theoriginals>>>> any passed mew lol
smh.gif

I got so e baseball cards and football, don't know much about past time baseball, but I do know they are worth a lot of money, damn I should of collectedbaseball cards more

I have a full chest full of basketball/baseball/football cards. Don't plan on looking at them for years though. Save it for when I'm older (nostalgicpurposes), seeing as how they probably won't be worth too much money anymore. The sports card fad died years ago unfortunately. It may pick up again...Whoknows?

Originally Posted by wohcttank

Just sold a baseball card for $900, got new tires with that change.
what card was that?

sure do, well their are mostly baseball. won't sell them. they are priceless in my opinion. going to pass them down to my kids.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I have a full chest full of basketball/baseball/football cards. Don't plan on looking at them for years though. Save it for when I'm older (nostalgic purposes), seeing as how they probably won't be worth too much money anymore. The sports card fad died years ago unfortunately. It may pick up again...Who knows?

It got hot again when Melo and Lebron were coming into the league then died down again I believe. Anyone know for sure?

Yep. I collected heavily from the 5th-7th grade. My 6th grade year was when A.I., Kobe came into the league. I got a grip of their rookie cards. The hobby hastanked unfortunately so I don't think those cards are worth anything anymore, so they're still in the closet for memories. Man, those couple of yearsin the league had the big dogs coming in...Kobe, A.I., K.G., Ray Allen, etc.

I remember if you had any MJ card in your pack, it was at least $1 according to Beckett.
laugh.gif

they are sitting on shelf at parents house. I got 93 jordan cards then like 30 Penny, shaq and pip each. I keep trying to get back into the hobby. especiallywith this rookie class. I already missed out on 03 class.

Yeah, I still got mine at my parents' house. Me, my dad, and brother loved going to some card shops on the weekends.

My little brother didn't collect anyone in particular, but I was all over some Hakeem Olajuwon cards, and I think that my dad has every single Emmitt Smithcard ever made in his fireproof safe.......

Back
Top Bottom