NT do you like short girls or tall girls?

i m 6' 2" and had both but i would say its about equal, as long as they not taller than me

Both, I'm 6'2, my girl right now is 5'10, my girl before her was 5'4 so no real preference, I do think taller looks better from a distance tho

team 6'+
pimp.gif

5'7+

I have a thing for tall women with long legs. When they wear heels my heart melts

I got a height requirement, personally i like taller girls..

anything between 5'2 - 5'10

im like 5'11

I'm 6' 1'' (not really sure if that's considered "tall") and I perfer shorter women (5'-5'5" area), but all are welcome.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

short. and i'm tall. i want em to be short even when they in the 5-6 inch heels b.
Basically. I don't want them taller than me in heels either.

I'm 6'1, 6'2 my current girl is about 5'5-5'7.

I have no preference tho, I'd date a shorter girl or taller.

Originally Posted by mdwst9

i like short women.....im 5'11'' btw

My current girl is 5'3" I kicked it with this girl who was bout 5'9/10 and it just felt wierd
laugh.gif

any chick under 6 ft is cool w/ me....if she's over 6 ft then nah. cant have a chick whos 6'5 in heels
laugh.gif

My girl is like 5'5 and I'm 6'0. She hates it but I love it I like my girls shorter
I dont want a girl to be able to be face to face with me its just weird lol

I tend to find myself attracted to shorter girls but I have no preference. I'm just infatuated with beauty.

As long has she is shorter than me, even wearing the highest possible pair of heels she got.

I'm 5'8" and have mostly dated chicks anywhere from 5'1"-5'8", with a few 5'11s here and there. I guess i don't have
much preference, but I'm sure I'd look silly dating some 6'5" chick.

Back
Top Bottom