NT, Do You Believe in Karma?

Originally Posted by Sole 4 Real

I believe in God not Karma.

You say that like they don't coincide
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Lui Kang817

For some reason I only associate karma with the wrong that I do........I guess its just my wierd way of thinking.
tired.gif
Me too. I never actually think about good karma. I definitely believe though. I base a lot of decisions based on karma. Not for no reasoneither, karma has caught up to me many times.

I was just going to make this exact post. I recently found out something that actually proved to me that Karma is real. I was interested in what othersthought. Good post op.

No and yes. Nothing ever happens to me no matter what i do to anyone but it always happens to someone who does something to me.

For instance i lent my brother $45 2 months ago and he keeps ducking and dodgeing me whener i ask for it back. Since then, he has failed majority of his testin college, had his car brake down on him repeatedly, and lost his wallet

Originally Posted by JDocs

I do. But I don't think you should do things just to have good karma. You should do things just for the good.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

i think its real. it feels like whenever i do something bad within the next two weeks something bad happens to me.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Cassidy .. The best lyricist.

IMO

And ironically, this is the same guy that was almost KILLED in a car accident years after being charged for third degree murder. So yes karma does indeedexist.

No. You do something good, something good might happen to you. You think its good karma. You do something good and something bad happens to you, you blame iton bad karma from something bad you have done. There is no actual correlation, you just deceive yourself into finding one because you don't like to thinkbad things can happen to you for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom