nt detectives

what you guys got on this female?

all i know about her is that she lives in san jose ca, her name is amber, and she's loaded.

help a brother out.

She's pretty cute.

indifferent.gif
for stalking the chick though, if she's just a random chick out of nowhere.
Since you have those pics of her, isn't it pretty clear that you have her myspace? The file names of the images are clearly in MySpace format.

Just add her. BEFORE I DO
devil.gif

ayo..first off ain't nobody stalkin..a friend of mine used to be friends with her and they just started talking to each other again. she was on my friendsmyspace and came across me and started asking my friend about me..i don't wanna mess with it if she has a long list of dudes who ran through it.

secondly shes 18.

Originally Posted by 510Ballin

Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

^^this man speaks the truth. and don't worry, she's clean.

do you know shes clean for a fact?
I've seen her at a few parties out in ESSJ, she's friends with my friend Jessica.
Don't mess with her though, she has a habit of being bed friendly if you know what I'm sayin'.

ayo..first off ain't nobody stalkin..a friend of mine used to be friends with her and they just started talking to each other again. she was on my friends myspace and came across me and started asking my friend about me..i don't wanna mess with it if she has a long list of dudes who ran through it.

secondly shes 18.
So add her on myspace. She asking bout you, let her get to know you through you and not your friend.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

I've seen her at a few parties out in ESSJ, she's friends with my friend Jessica.
Don't mess with her though, she has a habit of being bed friendly if you know what I'm sayin'.
LOL, yeah I remember her.. I think Danny smashed the last time we saw her.

ayo..first off ain't nobody stalkin..a friend of mine used to be friends with her and they just started talking to each other again. she was on my friends myspace and came across me and started asking my friend about me..i don't wanna mess with it if she has a long list of dudes who ran through it.

secondly shes 18.
So what do you need to know about her?
You have her myspace.
You know her age.
It's not like all of NTs San Jose population (95% Filipino, I might add) has already ran through her. And that would be the only way anyone on NT wouldknow about her. You already know all you need to know.
Now hook us up with a MySpace link, playa.

Originally Posted by Broke on Nikes

secondly shes 18.
You have her myspace.
You know her age.
It's not like all of NTs San Jose population (95% Filipino, I might add) has already ran through her. And that would be the only way anyone on NT would know about her. You already know all you need to know.

Everything that he said...
grin.gif

secondly shes 18.
You have her myspace.
You know her age.
It's not like all of NTs San Jose population (95% Filipino, I might add) has already ran through her. And that would be the only way anyone on NT would know about her. You already know all you need to know.

grin.gif

secondly shes 18.
You have her myspace.
You know her age.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by ness

Originally Posted by its Labrev

LOL, yeah I remember her.. I think Danny smashed the last time we saw her.

laugh.gif
i heard brian hit too.

Back
Top Bottom