NT Detectives Who is this? \ Simping Hall Of Fame \ Tagged Pic Pg 31

damn...i just saw shes a student at a liberal arts school in bc, mannn you dont even wanna know what kind of business she'd have to do if i was one of her professors and she wanted an A+ in my course

damn just took a look at her twitter and NT simps are goin to work with the gassing and sweet talk.

Why would you all give her the link. Simpletons.
smh.gif

-The Juice

this is sad.
"lets all go in and gas shorty's ego."
where they do that at?
FOH with this simp %+$#.

why are people saying multiple dudes sent her the link? all it takes is one rat bastard and the spots blown up...

anyways, it seems like she appreciates this thread for some reason, hit a few of us up after too...

i'm calling it now, someone from NT is gonna smash...

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

why are people saying multiple dudes sent her the link? all it takes is one rat bastard and the spots blown up...

anyways, it seems like she appreciates this thread for some reason, hit a few of us up after too...

i'm calling it now, someone from NT is gonna smash...

So whoever wins the NT Simp Olympics is gonna smash?
Did anyone not read how well that turned out for the last dude?

We have like 2 threads a week about messing with crazy broads, yet dudes willing to stand in line to kiss a chick after she gave head to every kid who owns a guitar in the Western Hemisphere.

Simping aint easy i guess.

DSC05256.jpg

chick is BAD... and Freaky
devil.gif

SMH @ me tho for reading those 3 stories and not doing my damm hw

One of these NT simps is gonna be tongue kissing homegirl and finally read the story only to find out that after the kids finished playing in the mud they went down the slide
smh.gif

Originally Posted by J23S

One of these NT simps is gonna be tongue kissing homegirl and finally read the story only to find out that after the kids finished playing in the mud they went down the slide
smh.gif

f6b154487a60b4f9f5153dcfb6f558e021ac9a6.gif

Im tryna get in where I fit in.

And from what I hear, theres not much that doesnt fit in there.

Back
Top Bottom