NT Detectives Wanted: Vol. My friend won't admit that his GF is imaginary (Pics Included)

i want those drugs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLLiLbaLLa

Update:

Found out where he got the picture from.

http://www.seaweedproduct...unity.aspx?Page=8&id=252

According to the website her name is "Jennifer."
But if we confront the dude about it, we already know the answer will be something like "Wow another website stealing Kayla's picture from her and claiming it's someone else"
So hopefully someone here knows a Jennifer that looks like the girl in these pictures.

It is sad, funny, pathetic, whatever you want to call it. And we should just let it go and keep laughing at the guy like we were for the first 5 months. But when you've known the guy basically your entire life, stuff like this gets pretty damn annoying after awhile. We're still hoping that somehow miraculously this girl is actually his GF, but at this point I'd rather put my money on the Pirates winning the World Series.

RUH ROH

Update:

Found out where he got the picture from.

http://www.seaweedproduct...unity.aspx?Page=8&id=252

According to the website her name is "Jennifer."
But if we confront the dude about it, we already know the answer will be something like "Wow another website stealing Kayla's picture from her and claiming it's someone else"
So hopefully someone here knows a Jennifer that looks like the girl in these pictures.

It is sad, funny, pathetic, whatever you want to call it. And we should just let it go and keep laughing at the guy like we were for the first 5 months. But when you've known the guy basically your entire life, stuff like this gets pretty damn annoying after awhile. We're still hoping that somehow miraculously this girl is actually his GF, but at this point I'd rather put my money on the Pirates winning the World Series.

RUH ROH

We are pretty certain that she is fake, but at the same time we are trying to salvage this friendship. If we are to have a full on intervention with him, we have to come in with solid concrete facts that we're missing right now. Knowing the REAL girl behind the pictures and getting a confirmation from her that she doesn't know Ryan or "Justine" will be the nail in the coffin for us. There's a million Ryans out there, so I felt that ommitting his last name would help him save face out in public.
you're a better man than me.  if one of my boys pulled this sorta garbage i would ridicule him mercilessly.  by letting it go, you are being an enabler and passively supporting his lying ways.

i have a friend who is somewhat similar in that he tells (or atleast used to) the most unbelievable lies.

examples:
1.  he saw the chupacabra in front of his house, and saw it flash teleport closer to him in the blink of an eye.  fwiw, we dont live in the the middle of the New Mexico desert.  We lived in Huntington Beach, CA.  there aint a farm or ranch for hundreds of miles.  It's straight city/suburb.
2.  he went to ninja school.  seriously... ninja school.  it was like fight club though, first rule of ninja school is that you dont talk about ninja school.  he had already told us too much.

atleast my buddy was spoutin these stories when we were younger and in High School.  We are all around 29-32 now and to this day, we will not let him live it down.  for damn near 15 years we have been giving dude a hard time, and I dont care, ill do it til im on my deathbed.  There have been instances where the s-talking was so bad that it almost degenerated into a fist fight and we are pretty close (I'm his son's godfather).

the issue at hand is not how ridiculous or pathetic the lie is, but how disrespectful it is.  if he honestly believes that he can pull this lie off, he is insulting your intelligence.  as such, you should insult his %$# right back.

We are pretty certain that she is fake, but at the same time we are trying to salvage this friendship. If we are to have a full on intervention with him, we have to come in with solid concrete facts that we're missing right now. Knowing the REAL girl behind the pictures and getting a confirmation from her that she doesn't know Ryan or "Justine" will be the nail in the coffin for us. There's a million Ryans out there, so I felt that ommitting his last name would help him save face out in public.
you're a better man than me.  if one of my boys pulled this sorta garbage i would ridicule him mercilessly.  by letting it go, you are being an enabler and passively supporting his lying ways.

i have a friend who is somewhat similar in that he tells (or atleast used to) the most unbelievable lies.

examples:
1.  he saw the chupacabra in front of his house, and saw it flash teleport closer to him in the blink of an eye.  fwiw, we dont live in the the middle of the New Mexico desert.  We lived in Huntington Beach, CA.  there aint a farm or ranch for hundreds of miles.  It's straight city/suburb.
2.  he went to ninja school.  seriously... ninja school.  it was like fight club though, first rule of ninja school is that you dont talk about ninja school.  he had already told us too much.

atleast my buddy was spoutin these stories when we were younger and in High School.  We are all around 29-32 now and to this day, we will not let him live it down.  for damn near 15 years we have been giving dude a hard time, and I dont care, ill do it til im on my deathbed.  There have been instances where the s-talking was so bad that it almost degenerated into a fist fight and we are pretty close (I'm his son's godfather).

the issue at hand is not how ridiculous or pathetic the lie is, but how disrespectful it is.  if he honestly believes that he can pull this lie off, he is insulting your intelligence.  as such, you should insult his %$# right back.

laugh.gif
this is funny. Reminds me of a friend who told me she had a mansion and was married to a boxer. She invited us to swim one day but We ended up driving through a rich neighborhood for an hour frontin that she can't find the house. I don't believe a word that comes out her mouth till this day.

laugh.gif
this is funny. Reminds me of a friend who told me she had a mansion and was married to a boxer. She invited us to swim one day but We ended up driving through a rich neighborhood for an hour frontin that she can't find the house. I don't believe a word that comes out her mouth till this day.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

^
hahahaha WHAT? she cant find her OWN house? I guess extra points for effort that she actually tried to play it out like she was going to prove something?

^
hahahaha WHAT? she cant find her OWN house? I guess extra points for effort that she actually tried to play it out like she was going to prove something?

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by donpoppa

4xojgn7.jpg
Nah even Kip got buns
laugh.gif
"She's uh... she's got sandy blonde hair. She's uh... pretty good looking face, but I'm just getting really... just kinda TO'd because... I mean she hasn't even sent me a full body shot yet."

"Well, things are getting pretty serious right now. I mean, we chat online for, like, two hours every day so I guess you could say things are gettin' pretty serious."

"LaFawnduh is *the* best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm 100% positive she's my soul mate. Don't worry Napoleon, I'm sure there's a babe out there for you too. Peace out."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

-Tyler

4xojgn7.jpg
Nah even Kip got buns
laugh.gif
"She's uh... she's got sandy blonde hair. She's uh... pretty good looking face, but I'm just getting really... just kinda TO'd because... I mean she hasn't even sent me a full body shot yet."

"Well, things are getting pretty serious right now. I mean, we chat online for, like, two hours every day so I guess you could say things are gettin' pretty serious."

"LaFawnduh is *the* best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm 100% positive she's my soul mate. Don't worry Napoleon, I'm sure there's a babe out there for you too. Peace out."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

-Tyler

4xojgn7.jpg
Nah even Kip got buns
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

-Tyler

4xojgn7.jpg
Nah even Kip got buns
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

-Tyler

wow, 27 years old and making up a fake girlfriend.. and the fake myspace/facebook to go w. it..

hate to say it but smells a little %@#%..

wow, 27 years old and making up a fake girlfriend.. and the fake myspace/facebook to go w. it..

hate to say it but smells a little %@#%..

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

laugh.gif
were her horses named Snoopy and Prickly Pete
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
75059.gif

Back
Top Bottom