NT Confessions 2009

people say i remind them of someone but they can never put their finger on it. than i say god and they agree

Originally Posted by youngmoney

people say i remind them of someone but they can never put their finger on it. than i say god and they agree

indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]If i have food and i have to drop a duece....i will kill 2 birds w. 1 stone[/color]

- Right now I'm seriously lost
- Last yr was the worst year of my life, seemed like everything that could've went wrong did
- It was like all the bad luck I've had over the five yrs just rolled itself together x2
- All my plans and goals, have been pushed back by at least two years 'cause of my gc situation that finally got resolved this yr
- 'Cause of that I'm way behind where I wanted in school and life wise
- Yet I'm years ahead music wise, which has me seriously confused
- On the one hand I'm starting to believe there is a future with this music thing
- But I'm not down with living the life of pauper for a decade hoping this pays off
- On the other hand the reasons y I gave up on this yrs ago are still there, even though now I could finally/possibly change them
- What got me really confused is my life just abruptly bended towards this direction almost as if it was fate
- Yet I no longer believe in fate
- I'm also thinking about digging out this chick out but don't want the hassle of dealing with her afterwards, seeing that she's not really my typeand I wanna do it just cause I can
- Passed up on a couple of these opportunities in the past, but I just wanna give in ....... so i could laugh at it later on

I just witness a stabbing and dude didn't realize until 20 seconds later. Dude was gushing out blood from his chest and leg...
frown.gif

i smoke too much... mainly as an escape... broke up wit my girl again
smh.gif
... just tired of dealin wit all that... tryin to get over it... 5 years is hard to getover tho..

i broke up w/ a great guy...i know he's sorry and i kinda feel like i'm being petty but my feelings are really hurt...i know he's sorrybut i can't get over it...

he didn't cheat or hit me but i def. feel disrespected for no reason what so ever...

he keeps telling me how much he loves me and what not but i'm not tryin to hear it...

i've been thinking and i've realized that one of my biggest fears is dying alone. not in the physical sense but emotionally. i think, at this point inmy life, that it's almost impossible for me to find a girl i can actually be with. i'm an easygoing person and don't ask for much but it seems likeevery girl i deal with is unstable and isn't sure of what they actually want, despite them telling me they do. i'm more of a relationship guy in everysense but i think i'm gonna have to get used to being single and hopefully i'll meet someone one day down the line.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

i broke up w/ a great guy...i know he's sorry and i kinda feel like i'm being petty but my feelings are really hurt...i know he's sorry but i can't get over it...

he didn't cheat or hit me but i def. feel disrespected for no reason what so ever...

he keeps telling me how much he loves me and what not but i'm not tryin to hear it...
just let the man live, dude obviously feels sorry so don't second guess his love. Relationships are rocky and if this issue is affecting yourego or pride then maybe you aren't ready for a relationship. Not trying to get on you or anything but dude sounds sincere and he is prob hurting a lot morethan you are.

i was spending the night at my gf's house 2 days ago
she tried to put her finger in my @+@ when i was smashin
i left immediately afterward
we haven't spoken since then

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

i broke up w/ a great guy...i know he's sorry and i kinda feel like i'm being petty but my feelings are really hurt...i know he's sorry but i can't get over it...

just let the man live, dude obviously feels sorry so don't second guess his love. Relationships are rocky and if this issue is affecting your ego or pride then maybe you aren't ready for a relationship. Not trying to get on you or anything but dude sounds sincere and he is prob hurting a lot more than you are.

i know...i didn't even know i could hold a grudge like this...this is not even like me it doesn't help that i'm about to graduate and want to moveas soon as i'm done...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by bionic90

i was spending the night at my gf's house 2 days ago
she tried to put her finger in my @+@ when i was smashin
i left immediately afterward
we haven't spoken since then
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

she thought your jeans too tight and your voice too light

j/p

IluvJordanXI wrote:

shortydoowopp wrote:

just let the man live, dude obviously feels sorry so don't second guess his love. Relationships are rocky and if this issue is affecting your ego or pride then maybe you aren't ready for a relationship. Not trying to get on you or anything but dude sounds sincere and he is prob hurting a lot more than you are.

i know...i didn't even know i could hold a grudge like this...this is not even like me it doesn't help that i'm about to graduate and want to move as soon as i'm done...
tired.gif

samething happened with my ex. she held a grudge that basically effected the relationship, like i could tell things werent right. i let her knowhow sincere i was with what i did (didnt cheat or hit her). but i hella miss this chick though. i havent seen her in a month, and havent talked to her in 3weeks. she was a down !@! chick, ride or die for me, plus she had the mean phatty.
smh.gif
ill call her tomorrow and see how she been.

Originally Posted by doosta45

IluvJordanXI wrote:

shortydoowopp wrote:

i know...i didn't even know i could hold a grudge like this...this is not even like me it doesn't help that i'm about to graduate and want to move as soon as i'm done...
tired.gif

samething happened with my ex. she held a grudge that basically effected the relationship, like i could tell things werent right. i let her know how sincere i was with what i did (didnt cheat or hit her). but i hella miss this chick though. i havent seen her in a month, and havent talked to her in 3 weeks. she was a down !@! chick, ride or die for me, plus she had the mean phatty.
smh.gif
ill call her tomorrow and see how she been.

same exact thing here except the last part

Procrastinate Way too much
Starting to slip in my classes but im too lazy to do Hw
No Job, pockets gettin Dustbunnies
No Car
SMH
frown.gif
i feel like im on that Bum Status

i slacked all throughout high school, but i did well enough to get into csu/uc's that i applied too. i thought i could do the EXACT samething i did in highschool in college. i was on my *$%$ 1st semester, got sick 2nd semester, then just got burnt out after that. i might have spent close to 10k for 4 semestersand a summer session at csulb. i should be 2 semesters into my bachelors, but now i got to finish gen ed's at a community before i can back into auniversity. mom dukes said i was a failure I| i was the second person in my fam to attend college. my cousin went to morehouse but dropped out, but now he asupervisor for a verizon call center in the city. everybody else thats my age are either in jail, dead, or drug dealers with warrants and felonies and *$%$.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I have vids that my baby mama made for me that I wanna expose for her being such a *%%+* for not letting me see my daughter.

I haven't seen my daughter since Oct. 2007 when she was a month old and last summer I made an attempt to take legal action and got the run around so I sorta gave up.

its been over a year? c'mon man...i'm sure you hate her but thats YOU (the baby...that lil girl needs you...if you're paying your CS you every right to see that lil girl...
Why you always, never mind.
indifferent.gif

I Procrastinate Way too much

I have so many ideas in my head that I need to get out some how

Song writing helps with most of that, but I have not been motivated enough to write as much as I want

I need to focus more on school work

My job is ok, but I'll take a better job any day.

I guess you can say I'm becoming emotionally unstable? Maybe. This is the first time I ever put in to the thought of being committed and to be in a solidrelationship. Is that what I really want?

I look around and see all my friends in some sort of a relationship. What the heck one of my closest friend is in a 3 going in to a 4 year relationship and allhe does is brag about what he has. He goes about telling me I'm an idiot for what I be doing to women. Who is he to judge me. He might be right, though.

I can't do half the things I use to do anymore. I feel like I know how it feels to like someone a lot and not have the same status given back on to you. Idon't know what to call this feeling. It's like it happened to you and you don't want it to happen to anyone else.

I held back on so many things lately, I got this girl crushing on me hard but once again I'm being a jerk. But whats to it? I need to read NikeTalk's rules. it, eyy? That was thefirst thing that came to mind.

Winter is coming up, and this is usually the time where I start pity relationships or "fake" relationships. Thought to myself I actually don'twant that anymore, I want something substantial now.Is this my mentality telling me it's time to "settle down" and look for a girl who I can justkick it with or is it my !!+! going limp on me?lol.

Back
Top Bottom