NT COLLEGE STUDENTS, what do you do between classes?

When I was still in school I would eat, go to the computer lab, or go to one of teacher's floors where the restrooms were always clean and take a monster dump.

When I was still in school I would eat, go to the computer lab, or go to one of teacher's floors where the restrooms were always clean and take a monster dump.

Ask and recieve BJs...... from girls
devil.gif
pimp.gif

^Frank
sick.gif
laugh.gif
nasty...

Since I have 30 minute intervals, I walk to the area of where my class is and I just sit there and read or if you're bored, do your hw
laugh.gif

^Frank
sick.gif
laugh.gif
nasty...

Since I have 30 minute intervals, I walk to the area of where my class is and I just sit there and read or if you're bored, do your hw
laugh.gif

Grub
Fap
Nap
Ask *%@# to send me pics of their $#! to "make my time in class go faster" once i make it to class 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Definitely get some reading for you classes done. Might as well get it out the way now.

Grub
Fap
Nap
Ask *%@# to send me pics of their $#! to "make my time in class go faster" once i make it to class 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Definitely get some reading for you classes done. Might as well get it out the way now.

When I was in school I would:

-Take a nap.
-Eat
-Take a dump.
-Play video games
-Catch up on some work
-Chill outside

When I was in school I would:

-Take a nap.
-Eat
-Take a dump.
-Play video games
-Catch up on some work
-Chill outside

y'all should be studying between classes...

I was until I logged onto NT 5 min ago.

I need to get back to work NOW

y'all should be studying between classes...

I was until I logged onto NT 5 min ago.

I need to get back to work NOW

I only have an hour break on Monday and Wednesday, and it's from 9:30-11am. So far, no real work to be done yet, so I've been going to the computer lab to kill some time. When I have work to do, I'll go to the library and work on it.

I only have an hour break on Monday and Wednesday, and it's from 9:30-11am. So far, no real work to be done yet, so I've been going to the computer lab to kill some time. When I have work to do, I'll go to the library and work on it.

Originally Posted by bkmac

I only have an hour break on Monday and Wednesday, and it's from 9:30 10am-11am. So far, no real work to be done yet, so I've been going to the computer lab to kill some time. When I have work to do, I'll go to the library and work on it.

Originally Posted by bkmac

I only have an hour break on Monday and Wednesday, and it's from 9:30 10am-11am. So far, no real work to be done yet, so I've been going to the computer lab to kill some time. When I have work to do, I'll go to the library and work on it.

Back
Top Bottom