NT COLLEGE FOLK..HAVE YOU EVAR SMASHED YOUR STUDY PARTNER/S ? VOL. IONIC COMPOUND LEADS TO CHEMICAL

You thinking about cheating on your wife bro? And yes i have smashed several of "study buddies" from class. Its half of the reason why they are there.

You thinking about cheating on your wife bro? And yes i have smashed several of "study buddies" from class. Its half of the reason why they are there.
[COLOR=#red]
Nah bro, I'm living the linear life now my dude. Years ago I most likely would have though. I figured I'd live through the eyes of you whippersnappers :rofl:[/COLOR]

You should introduce her to the fluidity of your hips.

But of course...i mean if you didn't go to college and smash a study partner or get buns from a group project, then well you were doing it wrong

[COLOR=#red]I thought about posting pics, but you NT dudes are very brutal when judging women. In the NT world there are dimes and then there are pennies and nothing in between. But dang after a few trips down memory lane I NEVER smashed one of my study partners which is surprising because of the hoebag that I was. I smashed a few classmates, but we never studied together. I even banged out in the storeroom of our library during Finals week, but never a study partner. I guess I missed out :smh:[/COLOR]

No big deal. Its college. Its not the work place. 
laugh.gif

But you know what you're doing fam. You're married. 

personally getting a girls # to "study" with the main intent to smash never worked for me.

now that i think about it, it was more of a "kitten" way out method. instead of asking her out for some food/coffee/chill like i should have, i would ask her to study just to get the #. with that said this method never worked for me, mainly because most girls wont study at your place (unless she knows whats up and is DTF).

I smashed a study partner once ... I guess, does it count if I smashed prior to her studying with me? ... my school not only didnt have much females. My major didnt have much females, and for the 3-4 decent ones they were ALWAYS with there boyfriends and im not a homewrecker.

No. :smh: Definitely had the chance 'cus she called me over at like 3AM once. We just kicked it at as her dog c-blocked. I eventually left at like 4:30 and got a text, "You know you didn't have to leave right." :smh: Didn't even bother responding. I see her at the bars every once in a while and she tells me to find her before the nights over but I always forget.

No. :smh: Definitely had the chance 'cus she called me over at like 3AM once. We just kicked it at as her dog c-blocked. I eventually left at like 4:30 and got a text, "You know you didn't have to leave right." :smh: Didn't even bother responding. I see her at the bars every once in a while and she tells me to find her before the nights over but I always forget.
wait.....what?

Yes... depending on your game the study session is a prime location to plant seeds with females.  Think about it, it is basically a date without any of the formalities..  if you have an infectious personality some girls will fall in love with you solely based on your conversation, after that it's up to you to get (as NT says) the "yambs."

Yes... depending on your game the study session is a prime location to plant seeds with females.  Think about it, it is basically a date without any of the formalities..  if you have an infectious personality some girls will fall in love with you solely based on your conversation, after that it's up to you to get (as NT says) the "yambs."

Exactly. If you can make her laugh while studying and ****, your money dude.

:lol:

The dog, though... :lol:

Phi just know I'm 2 years out of undergrad still tutoring Freshman aged women.... And my grades aint never been that good...

Yo!

Back
Top Bottom