NT chivalry vol. giving ur seat up

71381593_10106290866031096_5185058212503617536_n.jpg

The two women easily.

Old white dude isn't really even leaning on his cane like that.
Plus hes got phsyco eyes and his fist is balled up like he wants drama.

Ol boy got a buck fitty and a broken leg that's nothing

I bet most feminist leaning folks /women said the pregnant woman and the woman with the child both need their own seat.
Yes. I consider myself a feminist.
Who says the geriatric always have to sit? They actually need to stand/walk more to maintain bone health. Plus he has a cane for support.
The guy with the cast is young and perfectly healthy otherwise. He also has two crutches to stabilize himself. Most standing passengers can't even get a pole to hold onto.
The woman holding the baby is in big trouble if that train cart moves unexpectedly. She also can't reach into her bag for a bottle or supplies. Babies are the most important people in society.

On second thought, give that old man the seat. He clearly didn't follow the white flight alarms from his fellow whites and his neighborhood demographics have changed. He's about to pop. That little bit of extra comfort will save a lot of lives :rofl:

I'm over the days of giving up my seat to anyone. The more I've grown the more I've realized that being chivalrous/nice gets you nowhere in life other than stepped on.

Why the old man looking so angry tho?...fist balled up, mean muggin like he ready for some smoke :lol: :smh:

On second thought, give that old man the seat. He clearly didn't follow the white flight alarms from his fellow whites and his neighborhood demographics have changed. He's about to pop. That little bit of extra comfort will save a lot of lives :rofl:
Lmaoooo
Insert Clint Eastwood pic

Hilarious. You stupid for this.

Assuming this isn't in NYC or another city where public transportation is the only feasible option.

1. Woman with baby, though she needs to be scolded for procreating with a bum that has her on public transportation breastfeeding her child. She also needs to be scolding for breast feeding on crowded public transportation. Wait for the next one or ride Uber with all that.

2. Pregnant woman. Though I'm judging her the same as the woman with the child for being on crowded public transportation pregnant. Baby daddy is trash for having her struggle on public transportation. She second only because the baby isn't technically here yet.

3. Broken Leg. Standing is rehab

4. I'm not disrespecting my ancestors by getting up for a old white man. If this is any other elderly person then they would be 3rd.

If this is NYC then the first 2 without judgement but broken leg and the old white man are standing for the culture.

Well A gets you a better view of dat titty.

Jokes but that felt creepy saying it.

Lol reminds me of when I was 17 working at a Nike outlet ringing this lady up.. 10/10 Brazilian joint holding junior.. While scanning her stuff she casually pops out a titty out of nowhere in full view and junior starts doing his thing.. she walks away as her Portuguese speaking husband comes up to the register with more stuff..

Had me like
HAo4C8Y.gif

:lol::smh:

NYC pretty much the only US city where public transport is faster than driving.

Anyway, lady with baby > pregnant lady > guy on crutches > old guy

Old Guy because he has been fighting Libs since his youth and deserves our admiration and respect. He is an ardent Supporter of our PRESIDENT ELECT. On a side note he is HANDSOME
EXACTAMUNDO, COMRADE AEPPS.

What I was implying was that old guy is the only one who is self-sufficient and able to pull himself up by the bootstraps, as he has been doing all of his life. He deals with reverse racism, day in and day out, such as CASE IN POINT not being given a seat on the train so that entitled kids with babies out of wedlock can sit? They probably voted for Obama too :smh: He fought and died for us in WW1 and WW2 and, if he had a choice, would only ride the coal train, but NYC liberals don't love clean, beautiful coal, so here he is.

EXACTAMUNDO, COMRADE AEPPS.

What I was implying was that old guy is the only one who is self-sufficient and able to pull himself up by the bootstraps, as he has been doing all of his life. He deals with reverse racism, day in and day out, such as CASE IN POINT not being given a seat on the train so that entitled kids with babies out of wedlock can sit? They probably voted for Obama too :smh: He fought and died for us in WW1 and WW2 and, if he had a choice, would only ride the coal train, but NYC liberals don't love clean, beautiful coal, so here he is.

No explanation needed famb. I knew exactly what you meant. This man suffered economic anxiety under Obummer so he deserves the seat. Gif of us destroying Libs.
lobcity.gif

Back
Top Bottom