NT! chicks/dudes with guages and tattoos vol. hot or not?

My ears are guaged and i have a few tattoos but plan on getting more... but I've heard of a lot of guys who find that unattractive onwomen. Most chicks I know love the guages and tattoos on guys though. Just wondering what other people think... HOT OR NOT?

I think girls with tattoos are hot.
Girls with guages are hot only if there ears are not way stretched.

Lol none taken! I hear that a lot from guys.. they have a pretty bad representation for women. A lot ofpeople think they smell and what not or look gross but they shrink back down to a regular piercing when the plugs are removed if you don't stretch them toofar. Way I see it may as well do it when you're young, you only live once right?

i actually posted pix of my tattoos in the post your tattoo thread and i dont have any decent pix of my ears. theyre hardly noticable, a size 2. regularpiercings are about a 16. it basically looks like im wearing round black earrings, nothing major.

Originally Posted by EVERLASTiiNG

My ears are guaged and i have a few tattoos but plan on getting more... but I've heard of a lot of guys who find that unattractive on women. Most chicks I know love the guages and tattoos on guys though. Just wondering what other people think... HOT OR NOT?
magnifying-glass.gif

but no at the title's question. tattoos hideous on a pretty girl.

^that doesnt look bad, i guess what i was referring to were the gauges that are like an inch in diameter so you can see all the way through...a lot of those inberkeley

nice tattoos by the way

i wanted to say something with lip gauges

but dont wanna get banned lol

but it depends on the female tho if she is goood lookin from the start

but all the females i seen with em are not all that

more like the white girl with koffie & dreads type of chicks

purplehazze96- thank you!

nothingbefore- yeah i see a lot chicks like that, straight up hippie status with guages. not a good look imo either.

Cute Hello Kitty tattoo.

I see so many people with gauges now and days..
When I was in High School it was like a trend. :/

I love tattoos, piercings, gauges, etc. SMALL gauges, though. I'm getting small ones. I have 3 tattoos, 4th one coming soon. Also me and my LS are gettingour lips pierced
nerd.gif
rightapples?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Females with sleeves[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](single tats all over the place is tacky IMO)[/color]

w8omrs.jpg

devil.gif

^ those gauges are too big, IMO. the tats look nice, but I'd never be able to pull off colored tattoos.

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

it depends...some chicks looks hot no matter what.

Pixie from LA Ink
devil.gif

whoa

but she lookn like she want a tommy lee type of dude tho

:throws on beat up missmatch chucks on:

in most cases - no.

in this case - yes

posted too many pics.............?....................i think not.

How long does it usually take if u won't your ears to go back to normal?

I love atrractive females with sleeves, even though I have yet to get to know one
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom