NT Book Club Vol. WDYRTD

l/quotel

I've read all his others. Hopefully, this one doesn't disappoint.[/quote]

Me too, but I have yet to read his latest.

Reading this next.

Has anyone read Crisis of Conscience by Raymond Frantz? I wanna buy it but the book is expensive. I see the 4th edition for $14 but I want to know if there's a big difference from that and the original/2nd edition which is $89+ 

"I just closed the book with a feeling of darkness, loneliness and depression."

I felt the same way, :lol:.

I also finished Eleanor & Park last week. I liked it, just wish it ended differently...:smh:.

I loved norwegian wood. People interpret the ending in different ways, but definitely a great read.

I also read the alchemist and david and goliath. both were great as well.

So I'm watching the Potter movies after finishing the books last week and it really makes me appreciate them. Now that I look back The Order of The Phoenix on a literary level is so damn good. Tied with Deathly Hallows for my favorite book .

Picked up Meg Jays's book, The Defining Decade, and I highly recommend it for any twenty something.

If you enjoyed her TED talk then you'd enjoy this book.

I have a problem...I always start multiple books at one time and it takes me forever to finish them. I go through reading phases.

Anyone else like this? Some of the books are really entertaining too, but for some reason I'll be in a different mood and start another book. I got 3 books I'm reading right now and halfway through all 3, but been reading them for awhile. :lol:

I have a problem...I always start multiple books at one time and it takes me forever to finish them. I go through reading phases.

Anyone else like this? Some of the books are really entertaining too, but for some reason I'll be in a different mood and start another book. I got 3 books I'm reading right now and halfway through all 3, but been reading them for awhile. :lol:

I'm always doing this same ****
That's why i prefer to get books in the 200-500 page range so I can knock em out in a day
Bc it's like a movie, when stop it bc you're tired, then finish it the next day-- it loses steam

Didn't want to start a new thread, but what are some good books you guys have been reading?

Last edited:
I'm looking for some new books as well. I'm gonna start reading Powernomics by Dr. Claud Anderson within the next day or so at the latest. My dad's been raving about it so it piqued my interest.

Finished this (always knew about it but never bothered to read it, definitely a must read)

Halfway through this (funny, and surprisingly philosophical):

I'm a quarter-way through the Steve Jobs book,

This just reminded me that I'm still in the middle of Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol. :lol: I'll get to it the minute I'm done with this Steve Jobs book.

There are other books that I haven't finished either. :smh:

I'm looking for some new books as well. I'm gonna start reading Powernomics by Dr. Claud Anderson within the next day or so at the latest. My dad's been raving about it so it piqued my interest.

You're pops is a good man.

Can I get NT to hit me with an informative book on wealth building? Can cover any subject on the matter.

And by informative I mean actually informative not 300 pages of motivational jargon lol.

Greatly appreciated fam.

Can I get NT to hit me with an informative book on wealth building? Can cover any subject on the matter.

And by informative I mean actually informative not 300 pages of motivational jargon lol.

Greatly appreciated fam.

The Intelligent investor by Benjamin Graham

The Prince Nicole Machiaveli

Back
Top Bottom