NT BBM

I don't understand the craze with this...

I mean it was coo when people still had blackberrys.

what's the point now? are there new features or something??

please respond.

Last edited:

please respond.

I have no idea, I've never owned a blackberry, trying to see what this about.

It's what all the cool kids are doing.. Even tho kik whatsapp and kakao are better just to name a few

please respond.
this.

Its basiclly a messanger app.

If you ever owened a blackberry you would know what this is about.

All these imessage, whatsapp, textra etc. pretty much are doing what blackberry originated with BBM.

Last edited:
You guys are gonna start chatting with random people you met on the internet on your telephones just for the sake of it? Jaguars fan gif

You guys are gonna start chatting with random people you met on the internet on your telephones just for the sake of it? Jaguars fan gif
There is next to no difference between doing it on your phone and doing it on NT, hell you can NT on your phone. I've done so many things with NTers outisde of here, played videos, participated in fantasy leagues, and done in person meet ups. I see no issue with this whatsoever.

Google Hangouts is annoying because it requires a G+ account to send pics.
This, but its one of the few web chatting apps that pass through coventional website blocks cause its Google.

Last edited:

please respond.
this.

Its basiclly a messanger app.

If you ever owened a blackberry you would know what this is about.

All these imessage, whatsapp, textra etc. pretty much are doing what blackberry originated with BBM.

But the difference between iMessage and the rest is, its built into the phone as part of the OS. iMessage is BBM.. for iOS. If you have an iOS device, its pointless to have BBM and make a BBM pin because everyone should have an iCloud account for iMessage. And it doesn't require signing up for anything and opening up apps etc.

Why not just use what you already have?

Don't see the point to these messenger apps. iMessage is perfectly sufficient. :x

Last edited:
Makes me wonder, anyone have or know anyone that has one of the new blackberry phones?

Last edited:
Blackberry is 4 years too late with this. Whatsapp and Facebook messenger take care of my domestic and international texting needs. Will not be downloading this

Back
Top Bottom