***NT Awards Coming! (UPDATE PAGE 24 ) -- We need your Imput NT***

With the Holloween PYP coming up do you guys think it's a good idea to have the NT Awards after the PYP? I think so, plus it'll give us a few more daysto organize and for people to vote and all. What yall think?

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

Originally Posted by Face82

Here's a few I was thinking bout for general that yall threw out there
Its so much left and don't wana leave others out. We might end up with about 40 once we get more from S&T,music and sneakers. Who knows how many we end up with,as long as we organize them it should be a lot of fun.

--Biggest L of the Year
--Best In photoshop (best gif)
--Best Female
--Best Male
--Most Likely to get Banned
--Best Team Sig
--Most helpful
--NT Detective of the Year
--Rookie Of The Year
--NT MVP
--Mod Of the Year
--Blogger of the Year
--Funniest of the Year
--Most Improved NT'er
--Photographer of the Year
--Nicest NT'er
--Most Knowledgeable
--Best AVY
--Most L's of 2008
Im likein this list face how many do you think we are gonna have? But i think these should be added also.........

Best NT Producer
Best NT Rapper
Best NT Collab
Best Beat Battler
Best Collection
Best dressed NT'er
- Most Knowledgeable Fan: NCAAF
- Most Knowledgeable Fan: NCAAB
- Most Knowledgeable Fan: NFL
- Most Knowledgeable Fan: NBA
- Most Knowledgeable Fan: MLB
- Most Knowledgeable Fan: Overal
Hell yea them other ones are good. The ones I listed were just a few for general. We need all those and more for music,s&t and sneakers.

Originally Posted by Face82

With the Holloween PYP coming up do you guys think it's a good idea to have the NT Awards after the PYP? I think so, plus it'll give us a few more days to organize and for people to vote and all. What yall think?

Thats cool whatever we have to do to make it go a lil smoother is ok wit me.

If we get it together sooner then cool...if not we can also throw the best Holloween costume in there to,lol

What are the qual's for ROY??
You tryin' to get your Carl Landry on huh?
laugh.gif

The Holloween PYP wasn't a success but the Best Costume Award has been added. NT Awards November 11th. 8pm

So staff we back to it tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! lol

Next is your nominees then the votes then Awards. Trying to hit up Meth them to see what we can do about havin our joints posted under the sigs and thempicking off lames with out locking it.

Biggest L of the year: Its all good baby baby
smh.gif

Talk about Irony

Its not good at all
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom