Nt, Are levi jeans the best jeans for the price?

i always wanted to know about levis too, like i got a pair of phat farm jeans that aint that baggy but def not skinny/skin tight and i was wonderin if levishad similar types but i be getting confused, i was workin at macys downtown boston for a while, the levis wall was always a mess, and theres mad fits...looseboot cut, 501, 511, etc
ohwell.gif
, super skinny
sick.gif
tired.gif
, relaxed fit, loose fit...i was like damn, sean john and roc a wear should make up mad fits to sell more jeans too lol

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

i always wanted to know about levis too, like i got a pair of phat farm jeans that aint that baggy but def not skinny/skin tight and i was wonderin if levis had similar types but i be getting confused, i was workin at macys downtown boston for a while, the levis wall was always a mess, and theres mad fits...loose boot cut, 501, 511, etc
ohwell.gif
, super skinny
sick.gif
tired.gif
, relaxed fit, loose fit...i was like damn, sena john and roc a wear should make up mad fits to sell more jeans too lol

i thought john cena had a urban clothing brand that i didnt know about for a second
laugh.gif

i've been rockin the same pre-shrunk 501s for a few years now, they still look damn good even after a bunch of washes. bout time to get a new pairthough...

i like my levis
i need another pair though been rockin the same stf for about a year
maybe when i get a new pair i'll soak my old ones
im scared ill mess up

levis are very good jeans. durable too. be sure to try on each pair before you buy because almost every style fits different. i.e. the 501's seem to bepretty baggy (in certain colors) while the 514's are pretty true to size

I personally like 527's. One weird thing to look out for with Levis is some colors of the same style fit differently. Always pisses me off when trying onjeans. I think the darker colros tend to fight tighter so you may have to up the waist by an inch or two over your "actual" size.

I like Costco for jeans. I usually buy CK for about $22, and Polo Jeans Co. for $25. They also have Lucky Brand Jeans but they are like $38, and I'm toostingy to pay that much.

Ì have to disagree and say no. I have a pair of GAP 1969 Jeans that look and fit better than any Levi's and I bought them fo $10

95% of my jeans are Levis
laugh.gif

I have like 80% 569's and 15% 501's The other 5% is True Religion, and Evisu's.

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Cause I am in immediate need of some new jeans. I work at the dry cleaners and the ladies downstairs in hell lost over 13 pairs of my jeans
frown.gif

Now i know why my customers get so mad.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
I dont understand what your second sentence meant?

oh wait. Maybe the SECOND sentence. lol theres mexican ladies that work downstairs at my job. The dry cleaners. Its hot down there so we call it hell
i also work at a dry cleaners w/mexican ladies
laugh.gif

free pressing/starching of my levi's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by digitalO22

Levi's stopped making the 505's I liked.
grin.gif

Good things coming to an end FTL.
kinda like when they ended buffalo ranch ruffles

501's XX, 511's, 514's...FTW

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Cause I am in immediate need of some new jeans. I work at the dry cleaners and the ladies downstairs in hell lost over 13 pairs of my jeans
frown.gif

Now i know why my customers get so mad.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
I dont understand what your second sentence meant?

indifferent.gif
r u blind???or retarted???...

Hit up Mervyn's...their prices on Levi's are a lot lower than most places I've seen. I remember seeing the STF joints on sale for $20...I wastempted to cop.

Back
Top Bottom