NT, anyone been on a cruise?

I am heading to Miami in 3 weeks and am planning on my second vacation but I wanna do a curise. Has anyone on here been on one? How is it compared to a vacation where you hae to pay for flight, hotel, etc? Do I need a passport for the cruise? Which cruises do you recommend? and where do they have the best deals online, store or whatever? thanks

I am heading to Miami in 3 weeks and am planning on my second vacation but I wanna do a curise. Has anyone on here been on one? How is it compared to a vacation where you hae to pay for flight, hotel, etc? Do I need a passport for the cruise? Which cruises do you recommend? and where do they have the best deals online, store or whatever? thanks

I went on a cruise from Sweden to Finland with my fam and one of my homies..%*%* was dope
pimp.gif

Basically all we did was walk around, gamble, eat, drink (heavily), and swim. There isn't too much %*%* to do during the day, but it gets pretty live at night..all sorts of entertainment like comedy shows, bands, and there was a lil club too lol if you're lucky there are some beezies too. You'll defs need a passport tho (assuming your going to a different country..) and they stop and let you off the boat to site see and all that +%%$+*+* when you get to your destination.

I went on a cruise from Sweden to Finland with my fam and one of my homies..%*%* was dope
pimp.gif

Basically all we did was walk around, gamble, eat, drink (heavily), and swim. There isn't too much %*%* to do during the day, but it gets pretty live at night..all sorts of entertainment like comedy shows, bands, and there was a lil club too lol if you're lucky there are some beezies too. You'll defs need a passport tho (assuming your going to a different country..) and they stop and let you off the boat to site see and all that +%%$+*+* when you get to your destination.

all inclusive FTW, every cruise ive been too have been fun as hell, basically food food and alot of activities. I liked carnival and norwegian, theres freestyling cruise which i prefer. Bahamas and bermuda were my destination. They basically leave you on the island to do whatever after they dock. You make so many friends and eat til you cant eat no more.  

all inclusive FTW, every cruise ive been too have been fun as hell, basically food food and alot of activities. I liked carnival and norwegian, theres freestyling cruise which i prefer. Bahamas and bermuda were my destination. They basically leave you on the island to do whatever after they dock. You make so many friends and eat til you cant eat no more.  

Originally Posted by AirMaxin1

pimp.gif

nice
pimp.gif
 how much did u drop and for how long? im aiming for the virgin islands bahamas jamaica and all that  

Originally Posted by AirMaxin1

pimp.gif

nice
pimp.gif
 how much did u drop and for how long? im aiming for the virgin islands bahamas jamaica and all that  

I went on one around the Caribbean when i was 18. It was great. It was through carnival. You can eat as much as you like and drink for very cheap. I even went to Atlantis when I went to the Bahamas. You should definitely find one to go on.

I went on one around the Caribbean when i was 18. It was great. It was through carnival. You can eat as much as you like and drink for very cheap. I even went to Atlantis when I went to the Bahamas. You should definitely find one to go on.

I went on one with the family for graduation (from college) I was basically dragged along for a 5 day cruise from B-more to Bermuda. The first 2 days were cool cause I was mainly drinking out of my mind...but on the way back the water was rough and I was seasick out of my mind.

I'd try it again if I was with my boys or my girl. And I'd heavily recomend one of those motion sickness patches (I forgot the name) just in case.

I went to Nassau, Bahamas and the private islands of the Royal Caribbean Cruise. One of the best days of my life. Drank, Party, Eat, Barely Sleep, Shop, Repeat.
pimp.gif

I went to Nassau, Bahamas and the private islands of the Royal Caribbean Cruise. One of the best days of my life. Drank, Party, Eat, Barely Sleep, Shop, Repeat.
pimp.gif

I went on one with the family for graduation (from college) I was basically dragged along for a 5 day cruise from B-more to Bermuda. The first 2 days were cool cause I was mainly drinking out of my mind...but on the way back the water was rough and I was seasick out of my mind.

I'd try it again if I was with my boys or my girl. And I'd heavily recomend one of those motion sickness patches (I forgot the name) just in case.

I went on a cruise and it was amazing! I think I gained about 10 pounds from all the food etc.

I went on a cruise and it was amazing! I think I gained about 10 pounds from all the food etc.

i've been on three, and planning on going on a fourth this summer
pimp.gif

i love cruises, especially if you're with a lot of friends/family.

i've been on three, and planning on going on a fourth this summer
pimp.gif

i love cruises, especially if you're with a lot of friends/family.

Peeped the Norwegian comment and glad a fellow #NTer liked it. I'm takin the 4day Miami-Bahamas wit my wiz in Sept. on the Norwegian Sky for our honeymoon then 2days on Southbeach. I chose Norwegian because of the freestyle cruising. I noticed the excursions weren't that expensive and seemed to be fun so I can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom