NT Am I screwed?

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

I was laid off 6 months ago and been trying to find a job ever since. I finally got an opportunity and I have a "drug screening test" in 3 days on Monday. What can I take or do to pass this test? Has anyone tried anything that actually worked??

Thanks in advance.

Get some of your friends piss. Put it in a lil bottle, wear tighty whiteys and stash it under your nuts. It's gona keep the piss body temperature.

Drink a lot of cranberry juice for next 3 days. Btw if ur lookin for a job and smoking every day that's an epic fail.

Niacin%20B-3.jpg

This should be all you need.
warning: you get these red spots on your body.

same thing happened to me recently. Just drink as much water as you can before monday. I mean make your piss clear, and take vitamin b pills. You'll bestraight. Or buy a 50 dollar detox kit

Originally Posted by dland24

Depends how often you smoke. If you smoke regularly theres not a damn thing you can do about it. Actually, there might not be anyways since you are so close to your test.

False.

M0B DEEP wrote:
drink as much cranberry juice and water as possible. and take a piss alot!

False his levels will be way off and if his urine is clear they may fail him citing dilution. This is why people take Vitamin B to make it yellowish.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

same thing happened to me recently. Just drink as much water as you can before monday. I mean make your piss clear, and take vitamin b pills. You'll be straight. Or buy a 50 dollar detox kit

Not necessarily. If his creatinine level is too low he may be screwed. I cant speak for the detox drinks I just know a lot of them are ineffective becausetesters look for them.

I was laid off 6 months ago and been trying to find a job ever since. I finally got an opportunity and I have a "drug screening test" in 3 days on Monday. What can I take or do to pass this test? Has anyone tried anything that actually worked??

Thanks in advance.
prep a whole day or 2 in advance.... drink cranberry juice and water every 15 minutes literally, eat nothing all day ....then buy a quick flush(local gnc store maybe)...and take it 2 hours before your test...then after you take the test, go to ihop
happy.gif

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Niacin%20B-3.jpg

This should be all you need.
warning: you get these red spots on your body.

THIS WORKS BUT CAN LAND YOU IN A HOSPITAL IF YOU OD. Passed a test just a day after smoking like a chief.

I'm not sure about proper dosing, but I took too much once and thought I was going to die. I turned red (I'm black, btw), swelled up and could onlytake short breaths. Some people have died using it...

Passed a test just a day after smoking like a chief.

It may have not been the Niacin that did this. There are countless reports of people going the next day without doing/ingesting anything and still passing. Buthad they gone 2-3 days later they would've failed.

Whizzinator, and its owners for fraud and selling drug paraphernalia. Prosecutors allege that by manufacturing and selling the Whizzinator, Puck Technology, company president Gerald Wills and vice president Robert Catalano conspired to defraud the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration , which administers federal workplace drug testing programs. The government is seeking forfeiture of all of the company's assets, including its Internet domain names. [ 1 ]

On November 24, Puck Technology, Wills and Catalano pleaded guilty in a Pittsburgh federal court to one count of conspiracy to defraud the government and one count of conspiracy to sell drug paraphernalia. Wills and Catlano were scheduled to be sentenced in February 2009. They could face up to eight years in prison and a $800,000 fine. [ 2 ] [ 3 ]

The company's Websites, whizzinator.com and gonumber1.com , were no longer live as of November 2008.

1. buy a take home drug test
2. get a friend with clean urine (test him, using the the drug test just in case)
3. there is a small plastic tube that comes with the test, you will want to use this on the actual day. it's actually the same size as the ones they use atthe testing facility so the amount is perfect.
4. on the day of your drug test have your friend piss in the container (the closer to the actual test, the better)
5. wear 3 pairs of boxers (for insulation)
6. get a heat pack (to keep the urine warm, you may or may not need this but i reccomend it)
7. tuck that container in between your layers of boxers, along with the heat pack (but be careful, the heatpack can get up to 107°)
8. wear lose jeans for obvious reasons.

this worked for me last month. i felt like i was pulling an Ocean's job.

I been smoking everyday for the past like 6 years. The test is on Monday.
Don't even bother going, you are just wasting their time and yours.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Passed a test just a day after smoking like a chief.

It may have not been the Niacin that did this. There are countless reports of people going the next day without doing/ingesting anything and still passing. But had they gone 2-3 days later they would've failed.

exactly... i had some niacins that i was gonna take before i took my test... til i looked it up and most places have proved that niacin doesntaffect anything. I smoked everyday up until like a week and a half before my test... so like OP the amount of time the THC was in my system was maxed out at 45days. i just drank plenty of water, worked out alot(THC is stored in fat cells), and i passed it. not gonna lie tho..i was nervous as %@$!
laugh.gif

^ Word!

Also...the more often you smoke the faster your body secretes the thc stored in your fat(Up to a point).

Man some ppl are so negative on here. A drug test is just something to get around, not to take seriously. I got my career started out of college using QuickFix synthetic stuff. I only had 3 days until my test too, had to drive to a remote corner of PA to find a store that sold it. Just follow the directionscompletely and you'll be fine. Unless this is a test monitored by someone, but you didn't say that. Buying one of those drinks is much more risky,you never know how your metabolism/body is going to react to it.

Back
Top Bottom