NT All Time MLB Re-Draft vol: Voting is Open

I don't know how anyone can be so adamant. :lol: Boyer played in the 50's and 60's. There is only one person around here who I know was alive during that time. Let him be the judge. :nerd:

:lol: I'm not going to get into this. If you really think he's better than Edgar than I'm sorry to hear that but good for you

Aww dont want to get into it? I love baseball debates!

And for the record, I said most accomplished.

I don't know how anyone can be so adamant. :lol: Boyer played in the 50's and 60's. There is only one person around here who I know was alive during that time. Let him be the judge. :nerd:

Going strictly off of achievements and accomplishments here. Thats all I ever said in defense of Boyer. I obviously never saw him play either.

It's fine if you guys dont like the pick. I know he is old, but I am happy to take MVPs while you guys take players who have 2 seasons worth of games under their belt and has a lower career OBP than my entire team has batting averages. :lol:

I think I got a pretty good lineup so far

1. Maury Wills
2. Larry Walker
3. Duke Snider
4. Lou Gehrig
5. Ryan Howard
6. Pete Rose
7. Jackie Robinson
8. Evan Longoria

I just need a catcher

Going strictly off of achievements and accomplishments here. Thats all I ever said in defense of Boyer. I obviously never saw him play either.

It's fine if you guys dont like the pick. I know he is old, but I am happy to take MVPs while you guys take players who have 2 seasons worth of games under their belt and has a lower career OBP than my entire team has batting averages. :lol:
Naw I actually really like your pick. My response was towards the best to not make the HOF. Much better pick than Baez

Some of y’all need to look at your own squads before throwing shade. Baez been in the league only 4 or 5 years, sure. I think he’s got a bright future and is “trending” correctly.

D6B0E1FB-E0B8-4A77-B3A0-B72D0777F7A0.jpeg

My next pick is not a current player but he is currently getting paid and will continue to be paid by the Mets. My dude should get extra points for finessing his way into a paycheck till 2035.

3B Bobby Bonilla
3x silver slugger
6x all star
2k hits
1k runs

For the record I only want 1990 Bobby, and would like to have 2 weeks in May and 1 week in September ommited from the record.

Back
Top Bottom