NT All Time MLB Re-Draft vol: Voting is Open

I was looking through. It’s why I’ve only picked 2 pitchers, I’d rather take the run support. All of these rosters are stacked, so regardless of who you are pitching, you’re going to give up runs. Need to score runs to stay in it.

Statis is not putting Greinke in the bullpen. That is not a thing.

He needs to pick again, I'll @ him on Twitter and try to get him back.

McGriff will lock in for SLP after that.

Greinke in the Rotation

Drafting Lidnor after already having Cal

I love it tbh

kWlrj.gif

What if a starter came in to pitch relief in a game 7 world series game? That should count as a reliver imo

Not srs :lol:

so the DH has to have been a DH at some point in his career?

Yes, no National League players are eligible.......

Man, c'mon.

A DH is BY DEFINITION, a Designated Hitter. Designated.

A starter is a starter.
A reliever is a reliever.

Miguel Montero pitched an inning once, I guess I can use him as a catcher or a relief pitcher.

No.

This isn't the Wild Wild West. The first post spelled out the rosters, that's it. No drafting LeBron James as your Shortstop, no Mariano Rivera as your #1 Ace, draft your team as close to an actual roster you can get using their REAL MLB (I'll say again) MLB careers. I don't care about high school, Triple A, little league or any other work around you guys wanna think up.

Stop making it more difficult than it needs to be.

Your choices. You can argue careers, you can argue peaks, whatever strategy you think will win over other owners and judges.

Current players are available, HOF players, 1890's, 1990's, whatever.

One thing, please do not list Pete Rose as your catcher, or Mark Grace pitched one inning, so he's your closer. Be real. Keep it as real as possible. Don't make me be a jerk and block moves and such.

My rule of thumb is, if the player played the most games of his career at that position, that's where he slots. Rose is a great example because he played like 7 positions. Which one did he play the most? If it's neck and neck, I'm willing to be flexible, but please everyone, don't try to slide stuff by.

Back
Top Bottom