NT All Time MLB Re-Draft vol: Voting is Open

cause all my fav players are getting taken!

A ton of my targets are gone, just adjust. Hell, you started it when you took Maddux. I promise you, my end team will look NOTHING like the "pre-team" I designed before we started. I'll show that after it's all wrapped up.

When we started, zero chance I expected Hank Aaron at 14, c'mon. You just adapt and make moves on the fly.

BTW, I went back and checked my PM's with Dirk a while back, he warned me he would be a bit busy at this time. It's my fault I forgot to pay attention to that and set up some help for him.

I reached back out to get some info to him, hopefully that'll help fill in his roster as we keep movin.

When we started, my big board looked like this

1. Bonds
2. Mays
3. Aaron

But then I got excited and took my favorite player Pedro at 4 knowing he’d never last til the end of round 2. :lol:

That’s still kinda crazy Aaron was there at 14 though. I think in the NBA one Kareem & Wilt went 8 & 9 or something like that which is equally crazy.

Been going back and forth to decide if I think he would make it another 50 picks back to me, but I dont want to chance it and I will reach now.

My pick is a player who only had a 10 year Major League career....but in that short time was an 8 time All star and a THREE time MVP.

0b133f8805f8bb2ce3ab8ecad55ccdfa.jpg

My selection is Brooklyn Dodger, Roy Campanella.

i'm not going to lose another all time favorite of mine. since one DH has been taken...i'm going to take the most clutch hitter (don't @ me) of all time (or at least my lifetime).....

David-Ortiz34.jpg

Players off the board:

Round 1
Barry Bonds
Willie Mays
Ken Griffey Jr
Pedro Martinez
Cy Young
Babe Ruth
Walter Johnson
Ted Williams
Greg Maddux
Alex Rodriguez
Mike Trout
Roger Clemens
Mickey Mantle
Hank Aaron
Rickey Henderson
Joe DiMaggio
Lou Gehrig
Sandy Koufax
Stan Musial
Dwight Gooden
Randy Johnson
Roberto Clemente
Manny Ramirez
Frank Robinson
Bob Gibson
Mike Schmidt
Honus Wagner
Tom Seaver
Warren Spahn
Johnny Bench

Round 2
Albert Pujols
Ty Cobb
Nolan Ryan
Mark McGwire
Ernie Banks
Yogi Berra
Steve Carlton
Tony Gwynn
Cal Ripken Jr
Joe Morgan
Wade Boggs
Rogers Hornsby
Al Kaline
Jackie Robinson
Tris Speaker
Lefty Grove
Jimmie Foxx
Clayton Kershaw
Harmon Killebrew
Mike Piazza
Chipper Jones
Willie McCovey
Curt Schilling
Felix Hernandez
Mel Ott
Bert Blyleven
Adrian Beltre
Gaylord Perry
George Brett

Round 3
Phil Niekro
Edgar Martinez
Jose Altuve
Carl Yastrzemski
Jeff Bagwell
Tom Glavine
Max Scherzer
Roy Campanella
David Ortiz

:lol:

i may break that policy for certain players but never for that fat bastard Ortiz

I’m taking Mike Mussina.

One of the most underrated pitchers in baseball history. Should be a Hall of Famer. 82.7 WAR.

Was still pitching like an All Star in his late 30s

this is one of the three yankees i would make an exception for and draft. always respected the hell outta moose

this is one of the three yankees i would make an exception for and draft. always respected the hell outta moose

I will never forget the perfect game he had in the 9th at Fenway in a late summer game...2 outs...2 damn strikes...then mother ******* Carl Everett gets a damn hit. I was so damn pissed off. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom