NT a girl problem. EDIT SUCIDE.

riverxbear

Banned
so NT i go through a breakup with my girl yesterday the long distance wasnt going good , and i didnt like her friends so i cut her loose.

we get into a huge fight over the phone i said some real messed up stuff
ohwell.gif
so i wake this morning and check my myspace. all friends and cousins
have "RIP SADE" on there profile but i go to message them and im blocked. is this a joke or for real ?

pics of course
iodgkx.jpg

more peoples myspace says rip im praying this isnt true because alot of people wouldnt play like that
tired.gif

so she calls me and tells me she wanted to see if i cared about her. i proceed to get mad and say she is retarted.

she then tells me she is now a lesbian and when i come to far rock queens new york to call her and she gonna off me.

so i bought my plane ticket and im going to stay with my people on dyckman and then ima go over there and handle this.

but my boy said she will only turn straight again for him.

i hate lesbians.

FInd out from a reliable source.

But most likely it's Ducktales . She's trying to mess with your head big time.

They playing games which is immature as hell, but if they aren't then idk what to tell you. They got you shook

i mean yeah i loved her alot. but her friends was all lesbians and she was bi and her friends was always trying to mess stuff up ESP
when im in texas for now and she is in ny. i cant deal with this though like i dont wish that on no one.

Call her.

You look like the bigger person.

If she answers, here's another opportunity to mouth off to her.

You're welcome.

i hear you man... listen, she is obviously playing games and just shows how dumb +%%@ is. just so #%%$ it... but it seems like it will take a lot more thenthat to get rid of her, being that your avy is her picture. my guess.... you'll be back with her in the next couple of days.

ignore her and everything that has to do with her i.e. friends, myspace, etc and she will come back from the dead wondering whats wrong

the babys moms is very real. i just dont want to put that out there.

this girl her friend just wild out and put so much stuff on my myspace last night about gay pride and what not.

i mean ive done some real real real stupid stuff but her friends and all them lesbians was always tryin to get me to dead her to get with
her i guess. then she said she aint want no one but me. then i just went off on her and all of them on the phone last night. so when i go back
to ny in june my first spot to hit up is gonna be far rockaway. i just hope the goooooons havent heard what down.

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

you have 2 be gay to break up with her

He said her Lesbian friends were trying to throw a wrench in their relationship.

And fellas a point of advice. Don't get involved with Bi/crazy/delusional/has crazy friends who can influence her/etc females. Its not going to end wellfor you. It really isn't.

she deleted yesterday. she told me she was.

the sequence of events is just to weird.

call her once, and if she doesnt answer dont do anything more, shell suddenly wonder why u arent pursuing her anymore

Back
Top Bottom