Now that we know the NFL Draft order (save for a coin flip)...

DeSean Jackson wouldn't be a bad choice for the Raiders either. His speed and JaMarcus' cannon of an arm...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But I'd still have them take McFadden over Jackson.

Raider fans...where's Michael Bush? i think he got hurt before the season didn't he? he go on IR?

Uh, if we took Kool-Aid, I would officially give up on the Raiders forever.
DeSean may fall to the 2nd round though.

i believe he was hurt even before he got drafted. i think they didn't play him because of all the things going on at the running back position for them..like lamont jordan's whining

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Uh, if we took Kool-Aid, I would officially give up on the Raiders forever.
DeSean may fall to the 2nd round though.
Pardon my ignorance, but who is Kool-Aid? and yeah, i'm seriously hoping Jackson does fall to the 2nd round with the way the Bears playedtheir last 6 games, he probably went under everybody's radar

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Kool Aid=Steve Slaton
ahhhh, i figured that. thanks for the clarification. I doubt the Raiders would take him that high anyways, especially considering that there's areally good chance that McFadden will still be available I know I'd be super upset if we used another 1st round pick on an offensive lineman. I don'tcare if this Long guy is as good as people say.

ahhhh, i figured that. thanks for the clarification. I doubt the Raiders would take him that high anyways, especially considering that there's a really good chance that McFadden will still be available I know I'd be super upset if we used another 1st round pick on an offensive lineman. I don't care if this Long guy is as good as people say.
Co-Sign

McFadden for the Silver and Black in '08!
pimp.gif

LoveOfTheGame,

"The Patriots will have the seventh overall selection in the first round of the 2008 NFL Draft. The seventh overall pick comes from the San Francisco 49ers, who finished 5-11. The Patriots acquired the pick in a trade made during the 2007 draft. New England traded a first-round pick (28th overall) to the 49ers for a 2008 first-round pick and a 2007 fourth-round pick. " - from the USA Today Website.

Ouch for San Fran. Big Ouch. Even though they ended up using that pick on Joe Staley the OL who was pretty good this year, I bet they wish they could have that back...
yo thanks man
smokin.gif

man that was a terrible move
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

LoveOfTheGame,

"The Patriots will have the seventh overall selection in the first round of the 2008 NFL Draft. The seventh overall pick comes from the San Francisco 49ers, who finished 5-11. The Patriots acquired the pick in a trade made during the 2007 draft. New England traded a first-round pick (28th overall) to the 49ers for a 2008 first-round pick and a 2007 fourth-round pick. " - from the USA Today Website.

Ouch for San Fran. Big Ouch. Even though they ended up using that pick on Joe Staley the OL who was pretty good this year, I bet they wish they could have that back...
yo thanks man
smokin.gif

man that was a terrible move
smh.gif

Hindsight is 20/20. At the time it look like a good idea to be honest, Joe Staley has been playing solid for the Niners and they needed an o-lineman.

true
but since that backfired where do we go from here?
you think cam cameron would be a good fit as offensive cordinator?

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

true
but since that backfired where do we go from here?
you think cam cameron would be a good fit as offensive cordinator?
I don't know if you're asking me or not, but I like to give my opinion so i'll answer regardless. I think that Norv Turner would be abetter fit, but I don't see him coming back from San Diego so with that said Cameron maybe the answer or Jason Garrett if they could go after him. But Ithink bringing in an entirely new offensive system would only ****** Alex Smith's progress. But draft wise, the niners NEED a wideout. Either in the firstor second round, they need to draft someone who can catch. Possibly even take a quarterback. This draft has a lot of depth at the QB position. Maybe drafting aquarterback would light up a fire of competition under Alex Smith. I know Shaun Hill showed promise near the end of the season, but is he really the future?

i hope Woodson ends up in Carolina. Maybe even Chicago. I see Woodson being a rich man's Jason Campbell in the L.

Imagine Woodson throwing deep balls to Stevie Smith, Berrian, or even Hester. oh Boy!

Stewart, Ray Rice and Mendenhall are good backs that can grow into systems that aren't in desperate need of offense.

Brohm is also going to be a solid QB in the L, just give him some time.

Back
Top Bottom