|||--- Now I see why The Dream is always rocking a fitted (Finally Caught) (PIC) ---|||

^Ya'll stupid.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Defyant 1

They said dudes catalog NOW, is worth 23 million.

For 23 mil, i would leave a baby in a hot car.

Still, homies forehead looks like a loaf of bread. real spit.

man, i don't even believe that...

how his catalog worth 23 mil, and his record aint even make 23 mil?

he sold just under 59k....

and, somehow, that's worth...23 mil?

roll.gif
, right.

Nah, they mean his catalog as In his songs plus the songs he wrote for other artists..... That $23 mil seems about right

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

ahhhhhhh, AND ghostwriting, i can see that...

i thought they specifically meant HIS catalog...

i was like...
eyes.gif

still tho, what all "mega-hits" has ole boy written, seriously?

and besides that, does he own all his own publishing?

that 23 millie might be someone else's 23 milli....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I heard ghostwriting is where the real $$ is at....But who knows.

Son been gettin it though... He was writing B2K *%!$ back in 2003 so he been livin good.

But yeah,if they was talking about his catalog alone i woulda said
indifferent.gif

man quit hatin on dude you think hes worried about his saggin **** dude got stacks upon stacks and is probably gettin his toes licked by beutifull women whilehe makes it rain on them rite now

I'm not hatin on the dude, I'm not even big on RNB n I gave his album props. BUT take away his success and money he would not bag a chick like CM.That's just the plain ol truth.

Riannas - Umbrella. that song alone dude got caked out.

also:

Dream also began writing for numerous artists, most notably J. Holiday's "Bed", Usher's "Moving Mountains", Yung Joc's"Coffee Shop" and Jesse McCartney's "Leavin'". He also co-wrote Mariah Carey's "Touch My Body", Ciara's"High Price," and took part in co-writing a majority of Mary J. Blige's 2007 Growing Pains album, including the smash hit "Just Fine".

yeah, 23 mill is what i found online.
haters prove me wrong.

Hilarious I was thinking the other day why he always rocking a fitted and NT provides the answer Love vs The Hairline

I don't get NT, so you mean to tell me if you had millions of dollars you'd stay sloppy cuz you got stacks?? Dudes really care too much about money andchasing the almighty dollar instead of worryin about health. Millions means nothin when u layin up sick or can't eat certain foods, or ya can't do anactivity you'd like.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

I don't get NT, so you mean to tell me if you had millions of dollars you'd stay sloppy cuz you got stacks?? Dudes really care too much about money and chasing the almighty dollar instead of worryin about health. Millions means nothin when u layin up sick or can't eat certain foods, or ya can't do an activity you'd like.
I dunno Lurk...If I had millions, gimme a plate of

IMAGE96.JPG

wit a side of

pubfriedshrimp.jpg

followed by some

ImageHandler.ashx

Then poundin this out all night
42841501.jpg

Life would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

I dont care what yall say The Dream's Love Hate album is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

SHE NEEDS MY LUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVV

i can't lie, that purple kisses gets 'em aquafina flowin...

Back
Top Bottom