November Wrestling Thread 2021

Why do people dislike excalibur? Yeah he can sound like an enthusiastic dork but I don't mind it and he knows the names and alternate names for all the moves.

CA3FB23B-3486-470C-9996-46D97B99C502.jpeg

1.) He wears a mask
2.) Cornette hates him

That's it...those are the reasons
I don't like the way he forces the move names into the commentary no matter what..And he just doesn't know how to match his commentary with the flow of a match..He's for damn sure no Michael Tenay..

I don't like the way he forces the move names into the commentary no matter what..And he just doesn't know how to match his commentary with the flow of a match..He's for damn sure no Michael Tenay..

No, you are wrong.

He wears a mask and Cornette hates him.

And that's final!

That's a wild gripe to have with the lead play by play guy but alright
Really?..Dude will keep talking in order to rattle off the names of moves no matter what's happening in the ring..He'll talk over the other commentators/interrupt them just to be heard..He's used to that indie way of announcing..Where 2-5 guys in the booth just scream/talk right over each other no matter what..

Really?..Dude will keep talking in order to rattle off the names of moves no matter what's happening in the ring..He'll talk over the other commentators/interrupt them just to be heard..He's used to that indie way of announcing..Where 2-5 guys in the booth just scream/talk right over each other no matter what..
Ehh. All that matters is Meltzer and Barry Alvarez love him.

Pretty good match...liked it a lot more than I thought I would...cool twist on the tower of doom spot

I guess they got rid of Nia so they had to make the other fat girl a heel

Back
Top Bottom