November Wrestling Thread 2021

Their faces :rofl:

zsh22q1dprx71.gif

'll
WWE's roster is till pretty bloated even after all the cuts they've made the past 2 yrs..Tony Khan better take notice of how the game has to be played..His roster is even more overcrowded than Vince's..
Tony not worried. He is taking care of them and not cutting them during a pandemic we are still in. It really seems like he cares for his people and not look at them as assets

'll

Tony not worried. He is taking care of them and not cutting them during a pandemic we are still in. It really seems like he cares for his people and not look at them as assets
Oh I guarantee he looks at them like assets and not people..And if he don't, his daddy's wallet damn sure does..Dude can't keep hiring people without having anything to do with them..So many workers there are already afterthoughts..

aew needs to expand rampage to 2 hours and tape it a different night from dynamite. Their roster is huge and 3 hours on tv a week is short. Also fans leaving during tapings of rampage isn't good.

Seems like everyone these days is whining about needing a break from the real world due to "mental health"..What more support does she need from the company?..How long are you just allowed to run home and chill before you have to report back to your job?..

Oh I guarantee he looks at them like assets and not people..And if he don't, his daddy's wallet damn sure does..Dude can't keep hiring people without having anything to do with them..So many workers there are already afterthoughts..
better to be an after thought instead of jobless

Depends on what company you're an afterthought in and what company you're jobless from..
lol wut?

no it does not

you are either employed or you are not.

you think the talent in roh are happy that the company is going under?

like i said you are either employed or you are not. thank god for aew, mlw, and tna or else these guys would not have a second chance at their craft.

that dream of making it to the wwf is looking more faded now than ever for these indy guys.

Back
Top Bottom