****NOVEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I dunno why....But something bout that Titan looks[/color]
eyes.gif
nah that $+$! looks right
pimp.gif
props to gibbles12

Just Picked this stuff up over the last 2 days.

Actually bought 2 of these the other is down stairs 42" Inch Phillips 1080p 120Hertz(yes im watching Bee movie,and no it is not blueray if your wondering why it looks a bit grainy?)

Had to get some stuff to go along with it, I bought the 480p cables to make the Wii look a bit better too!(I know thePS3 has blueray, the standalone blueray player is going downstairs with the other TV)

donjuan...how much did the Play Clothes stuff run you?...and if you know, how much are their tees and jeans running?...hoping for lower prices than Ice Creamand BBC

Originally Posted by Frsh2Dth14

donjuan...how much did the Play Clothes stuff run you?...and if you know, how much are their tees and jeans running?...hoping for lower prices than Ice Cream and BBC
tee's is 40....just think "the hundreds" pricing...very similar

I just picked up the HYPERDUNK in the LA Lakers (away) colorway....and yeah I flipped the laces.

I know its not for all..some like the black...and I personally like the POP the contrasting laces give it.

3044541897_8a4603211d_o.jpg

3045378522_641884df58_o.jpg

3044541565_8035ee8ecd_o.jpg

donjuan...how much did the Play Clothes stuff run you?...and if you know, how much are their tees and jeans running?...hoping for lower prices than Ice Cream and BBC
We got it in at the shop today. The tees are $40. I don't recall seeing any jeans. The rest of the line is here on the LDRS1354.com site

Originally Posted by donjuan513

We got it in at the shop today. The tees are $40. I don't recall seeing any jeans. The rest of the line is here on the LDRS1354.com site

It doesn't let you purchase play clothes from the site does it? That varsity jacket is
pimp.gif

No pics yet, but I got a lightly used D40x on it's way with the 55-200 lens and all the goodies sans charger for $310 shipped. I got a charger for 9.99with free shipping.

Slept on eBay auctions:
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom