NOVEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD

I lucked up on my pre-heats. Went to work friday morning say a dude wearing them and was wondering how he got em early (I thought the midnight release was that night at S. Dekalb Mall where Greg Street was hosting) so I mentioned it to my assistant manager and she was like Footaction here has them! My initial reaction was
eek.gif
eek.gif
SO i rush to the phone, call down there, ask to see if they had a 9.5, they said yes, ran down there and scooped up the only 9.5 (2 pairs were left when I got mine) and went back to work. I was 10 minutes late because I didn't even clock in
laugh.gif

I lucked up on my pre-heats. Went to work friday morning say a dude wearing them and was wondering how he got em early (I thought the midnight release was that night at S. Dekalb Mall where Greg Street was hosting) so I mentioned it to my assistant manager and she was like Footaction here has them! My initial reaction was
eek.gif
eek.gif
SO i rush to the phone, call down there, ask to see if they had a 9.5, they said yes, ran down there and scooped up the only 9.5 (2 pairs were left when I got mine) and went back to work. I was 10 minutes late because I didn't even clock in
laugh.gif

Good stuff guys. Picked up some stuff from my peeps at Nike in Portland this week. Also picked up some goodies at CRSVR in SB. Peace!
happy.gif

CRSVR Pick up

Nike

Had an overstock of the next couple pairs so he just decided to give me a couple more. Thanks bro.

Good stuff guys. Picked up some stuff from my peeps at Nike in Portland this week. Also picked up some goodies at CRSVR in SB. Peace!
happy.gif

CRSVR Pick up

Nike

Had an overstock of the next couple pairs so he just decided to give me a couple more. Thanks bro.

gusto u killed this page bro ^^^^^^- sick pu's-

here some things me and my son picked up-

og 13s- 50.00

me and my sons pu's-

have a good day nt-

gusto u killed this page bro ^^^^^^- sick pu's-

here some things me and my son picked up-

og 13s- 50.00

me and my sons pu's-

have a good day nt-

Back
Top Bottom