NOVEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD

those columbias and 00 infra VIS are dooope nice pick ups!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Did you flip the hoodie inside out??
Yeah... I was showing what the inside looked like for the folks in the high-end clothing thread.

Yeah... I was showing what the inside looked like for the folks in the high-end clothing thread.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Every pickup so far is 
pimp.gif

This

Dope pickups NT
pimp.gif

Mailman dropped these off earlier today. Even though the 2011 retro is pretty much spot on, I think I'll actually keep this pair and wear them into the ground.
Bonus pic:

Every pickup so far is 
pimp.gif

This

Dope pickups NT
pimp.gif

Mailman dropped these off earlier today. Even though the 2011 retro is pretty much spot on, I think I'll actually keep this pair and wear them into the ground.
Bonus pic:

Here is My recent pick ups. last 2 weeks.
Penny 4's 80$ for both shipped.
Randoms...Ye XXL, Droid X, Jordan Shoulder sneaker bag $4.99,Jordan dvd, all 4 Leathat Weapons & Jack @ss for $1 each. Pineapple Express, Notorious, The Hangover & Halloween 2 Blu-ray's 4.99 each 

2 Polo big Pony polos, MJ Moonwalker t, nike love 2 hate t to match Volts & Desean Jackson Black Jersey
pimp.gif

Orion Griffeys, Infrared 90's, red/gold Carnivores, Cherry XII's, HOH Penny 3's & Varsity Red Retro VI

Here is My recent pick ups. last 2 weeks.
Penny 4's 80$ for both shipped.
Randoms...Ye XXL, Droid X, Jordan Shoulder sneaker bag $4.99,Jordan dvd, all 4 Leathat Weapons & Jack @ss for $1 each. Pineapple Express, Notorious, The Hangover & Halloween 2 Blu-ray's 4.99 each 

2 Polo big Pony polos, MJ Moonwalker t, nike love 2 hate t to match Volts & Desean Jackson Black Jersey
pimp.gif

Orion Griffeys, Infrared 90's, red/gold Carnivores, Cherry XII's, HOH Penny 3's & Varsity Red Retro VI

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Every pickup so far is 
pimp.gif

This

Dope pickups NT
pimp.gif

Nice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The 2011 def wont be. You did the right thing

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Every pickup so far is 
pimp.gif

This

Dope pickups NT
pimp.gif

Nice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The 2011 def wont be. You did the right thing

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

hey kal, slow the uff down already! sheesh!
You tell me to slow down and post ICY DS infrareds right.... ha ha this guy
that's been my only pickup in the past few months if you don't include the mcrib.
you'll see what you've done in about a week and a half. damn u.

nice pickups everyone.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

hey kal, slow the uff down already! sheesh!
You tell me to slow down and post ICY DS infrareds right.... ha ha this guy
that's been my only pickup in the past few months if you don't include the mcrib.
you'll see what you've done in about a week and a half. damn u.

nice pickups everyone.

Originally Posted by pdot

ohhh ok, thought you planned on wearing it like that like Juelz....

Flint- Not into Kobes at all, I kept looking back and forth at each pair spotting the differences...long day at work

Freezy- All I have to say is that I want it to be 2001 again...hahah @ mcrib, yall better stop eating that crap

Cmoneymontana- You're jjust in time for Black Ops man... 

Originally Posted by pdot

ohhh ok, thought you planned on wearing it like that like Juelz....

Flint- Not into Kobes at all, I kept looking back and forth at each pair spotting the differences...long day at work

Freezy- All I have to say is that I want it to be 2001 again...hahah @ mcrib, yall better stop eating that crap

Cmoneymontana- You're jjust in time for Black Ops man... 

Back
Top Bottom