November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

so all the regulars in this thread hooking only each other up.......nice.

too bad I have a full time job, a family, and live an hour and a half away from the nearest outlet.

guess I'll never be one of these insiders.

Any1 have any info bout Nike Outlet at Greatmall (Milpitas) & Gilroy?
frown.gif

If I wasn't 2 hours away from any outlet I'd be all over the tips. The only time Hagerstown got heat I did post on here about the Hares. Of course,someone posted it before me, but hey, I was driving home at that point. Heh.

NTOC?....
laugh.gif
....hey whatever gets the job done....but I'm pretty sure at this point, most of the outlets are spoken for....if not...

this thread has really went to crap. probably a network of sneaker nerds (not sneaker heads) all emotional hookin each other up on the phone and PMing
i liked it a lot better when people just did the update at the outlet instead of asking everyday what Jordans from cdp are available and then PMing each other.in fact, these are the same people that are in the jordan forum talkin about how they 'are done with JB' and complaining about low quality jordans butthey are spending 12 hours a day checking on here for B-grade cdp III's and IV's and VI's and even XV's! wow.

^^you're right, starting Monday I'll post updates daily.
Originally Posted by s dubl

too bad I have a full time job, a family, and live an hour and a half away from the nearest outlet.

laugh.gif
stop acting soft, you got weight on ya

Originally Posted by typecast3

this thread has really went to crap. probably a network of sneaker nerds (not sneaker heads) all emotional hookin each other up on the phone and PMing
i liked it a lot better when people just did the update at the outlet instead of asking everyday what Jordans from cdp are available and then PMing each other. in fact, these are the same people that are in the jordan forum talkin about how they 'are done with JB' and complaining about low quality jordans but they are spending 12 hours a day checking on here for B-grade cdp III's and IV's and VI's and even XV's! wow.

Haven't been a part of this great online community for very long. So I can't dwell on the past and tell you how it used to be. But from the couplemonths I've been here you can see how many grime balls are in this shieeeeet. Sad to hear from the Vets in here that things were different before. Ifigured people weren't as GRIMEY. Props to those who always share info, it is really much appreciated. I ain't knocking anybody's hustle. And Icertainly can care less about how other dudes feel. You can have ya lil clique like 5th grade lil school girls. For the other NT'ers like me whohaven't been here long and aren't a part of the "Private PM'ing School for Girls" just put more work in and try to find as much legitinfo as you can. With some time and effort you'll be able to make a couple connects and start helping EVERYBODY with exclusive info. We keep this movementfamily. Hook everybody up. No need to do what some of these people do. Just keep it straight 100. We'll bring it back to how it used to be with time.

For anyone that follows Flight Club NY updates... They just put up a size 10 Countdown Pack 4/19 and 5/18 for under retail...($309). Not too bad if that'syour size.

there's real funny people on here..pm system? 5th grade school girls?? are you guys forreal?? I guess people on here forget who drop info every other daybout somethin...if it be sb backpacks,wallets, svsm lbj Vs, carmines!!! cmon now,this thread is stil lalive for the select few who drop info, and sometimes theinfo isnt even accurate..you guys wanna talk bout Pm system?? what happened with the cdp 17 drop?? o yea that was through PM,I aint get my pair,I aint saltybout it..its the people in here who rarely contribute and wanna cry all of a sudden..I'm not directing this towards no one specific,but people should knowwho contributes or not..like it goes "closed mouths don't get fed",u want info put in some work..why do you think this thread has been dyinslowly,people want info info and info,but they are the ones who put in no work..this isn't no "PM system",we here puttin in work..don'tworry,dailyu pdates will be given to satisfy those who feel "left out" ight??...I've been quiet lately doin other things,ithose who gotschool,work, kids,etc. I feel ya..but people,don't speak before you think, and people don't bash NTers sayin they aren't legit, and then hop ontheir #%^$ when they come through..so like I stated earlier,this thread is gonna have to get off life support and its gonna be done

I see both sides of the story, I been puttin in work myself as of late and contributing everything I find on here, even when it doesn't benefit me. Problemis, it might definately rub some people the wrong way knowing that people are hooking people up on the inside instead of publically sharing the info first. Imean, I understand why, but I could see people less likely to contribute knowing that type of thing is going on.

QFT

Damn my carmines still hasn't come in yet.... I hate FedEx they called about 4-5 times asking me to confirm my address because the driver cant find it.....I will post pics when I get them.

Foothills Nike Outlet (Tucson) is open 12am black friday morning with 40% off till 1pm,and again sunday from 3pm till close.

I was at riverhead outlet today, nothing good. Some dunkman lebron V's and some anthracite 8s on the hash wall but they were the reg outlet price. I foundout that on black friday everything is 20% off and the following saturday there will be something with 40% off selected footwear. I asked the manager and hesaid he didnt know what the footwear would be but heard rumors it might be the whole hash wall.

Originally Posted by LeronJames

QFT

Yup. sucks too, i really really used to love this thread. I still check it almost daily but every time luck has not been in my favor, the PM system that im notpart of doesnt help either.

I haven't seen Versache posting in here lately, where has she been? Used to have some great updates.

Back
Top Bottom