November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

Oh I almost forgot....For anyone in the NYC area (not sure about surrounding areas) Dr Jays and Against All Odds will have stock both the Army Rings and bothJordan 1's tomrrow morning for retails....Ive called around to Footlock, Champs, Finishline etc..and I dont believe any are stocking them...So if youmissed Bnyc or Shoetrends and still want to cop for retail you should be able to pick up at both spots tomrrow with little to no problems...

Originally Posted by fijizzle

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

all gone!

dude was like post it on NT
Why would you lie to everyone like that? A friend of mine called and discovered that they still have big sizes left. Don't be so selfish, man. SMH.
dude told me they are all gone and to post on NT...if he lied to me im sorry
eyes.gif

i think i know what happend at folsom outlets.
i was like
laugh.gif
when i saw 3 pairs posted on sac craigslist for 300 each. there might have been a bulk buyer around there. he said theyre posted on ebay too.

Kid LeBron is legit. One of the biggest contributors to this thread. He always shares all info he receives, so I highly doubt that he's being"selfish." He probably doesn't even wear the big sizes of those Carmines that they still had left.

They were going to call me back this morning, but I just gave them my info last night so they could process it this morning. What was the quality like lasttime these hit outlets?

They told me just now that they only have big sizes. I asked if that meant 13 and up and dude said yes. He sounded like a zombie though, must have been a roughmorning there so far. If naybody has a lead on a 10.5 or 11 holler at me.

Originally Posted by jumpanhotrod

and they didn't call me back, i called them instead and gave my name which they took last night

yeah i did the same...i suggest people do this or wait til this afternoon, bc they got plenty of orders to process

Got me the last pair of CDP Carmine VI's in my size (14) this morning. Phew! Thanks for the info., fellas.

I got a crazy idea!!!!!
Does anyone have the style # 2 the Carmines?
They can do a nike phone order search

PS, for those that don't have the style #, it's
322719-161

PPS, for those that don't have the # it's 1-800-806-6453
wink.gif

PPPS, This drop is "hare-like"

Back
Top Bottom