***NOVEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!***

that polo is old, last year release i beleive, there new one, thats similar to that one, is now navy blue, instead of black.

anywho.

2ef5gg8.jpg

CK
Supreme
APC
Supreme

oh and Esco your a ^&%$ <3

Originally Posted by Supreme Slim

that polo is old, last year release i beleive, there new one, thats similar to that one, is now navy blue, instead of black.

yeah slim's right, the polo is from last year.

ESCO.. i will always post when you post those bapes.. the only ones i would ever ever get.. nice shoes bud.

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Pinoy, thats a real dope fit with the Oompa Loompas.
Nice fits everyone else.

Ant, I was thinkin the same thing with them three chillin on the couch, but they all got on nice fits.
thanks for the love man

Originally Posted by az005us

^ even if they came out with low tops jordans back in 85?
I could care less when they released. I'm not one of those tools that thinks everything that nike releases nowadays is Trash and thateverything released back in the day was holy. No Lowtop jordans for me.

Originally Posted by ESCO i AM

Wow, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I like those Bapes man. I mean, I don't like these CW, but maybe if they have others I might considergetting a pair.

What are they called?

YO! I got that Polo... wish I had the first colorway of Spizike's for it. Or at least these Gucci loafers I been spying...

People with True Blues make me
mad.gif

I gotta come up on those McFly Tre's by Spring Break time...

DF!!!

Sneakermane-Thats whats up man, it happens when you really like how a shoe feels on your foot.

Anyways today.
Its getting cold out.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by ESCO i AM

Wow, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I like those Bapes man. I mean, I don't like these CW, but maybe if they have others I might consider getting a pair.

What are they called?

I think they're called Bapumas
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom