***NOVEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!***

257kj7r.jpg

4i09i0.jpg

331084496.jpg
342007147.jpg

Idolkicks looks like we had on the same shirt nice fit man and sneakermane nice vans back their nice fit dalitso nice stuff everybody

Cleveland.

11.6.08....Shave/Haircut.Heinen's Grocery Store.Browns Vs. Broncos.Gears Of War 2 Midnight Release @ Work.

Champs Sports.Sean John.OG Air Zoom Flight 96.
2zptrid.jpg

Me and My Dad.
308v2o4.jpg

2ai0m08.jpg

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! green... If you don't, I'll come down and I will.

Ay Gouda, what size Northface you wear? DF!!!
My Bad For Being Late....

But Its A 2XL

I don't usually do this but I had some time before I headed out... Chilis/ LRG jeans/ Roca wear jacket.

the LARGE HADRON COLLIDER has been activating some extremely interesting, out of this world particles that scientists have never seen before, PARTICLES thatage then become younger!! further research has begun and it is theorized that through these particles time travel can be unfolded!!!!!!

A bunch of nice fits the past couple pages...

Those "democratic blue" dunk hi's that you had on... Are those a GR for a few years back?

Yeah...some GR Dunk mids from back in 04'...the only Dunk mids I've ever purchased. Might be hard to find now. Maybe Ebay.

HOLLA!!!

Originally Posted by sportfreak6901

the LARGE HADRON COLLIDER has been activating some extremely interesting, out of this world particles that scientists have never seen before, PARTICLES that age then become younger!! further research has begun and it is theorized that through these particles time travel can be unfolded!!!!!!
The Hadron Collider is out of commission till sometime next year. Good try though
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom