Nothing is touching this top 5

calibeebee

Supporter
List of comedies. This is it, nothing is crackin it for a while. Oh you liked superbad? That's cute and all but it's not takin a spot on this list.DISCLAIMER**(The list is in no particular order except #1 is #1)

1. Dumb and Dumber
2. Office Space
3. Happy Gilmore
4. Super Troopers
5. Anchorman

I understand that some of you might think that a movie you like is better than a movie on this list but you're wrong, you're confusing your opinionwith an official list. That is all.

Spoiler [+]
jk, what's your top 5

you thought this was going to be a hit huh?
grin.gif

You obviously haven't watched many comedies OP. Or at least you only watch the recent ones. Where is "Coming to America"? That has to be in mosttop 5's. The movie to this day cracks me up.

I can agree with #1.

I like Office Space, but not top 5.

Add Half Baked.

pimp.gif

1. Team America
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pure classic
2. Dumb and Dumber
3. Super Bad
4. Office Space
5. Something About Mary
6. Jamie Foxx: I Might Need Security
7. Me, Myself and Irene
8. Don't Be a Menace
9. Half Baked
10. Friday

damn how could I forget half baked! anyways, stop bashing my list and post ya'll top 5's!

The anchor man? That movie isn't even top 100 man. I fell asleep watching that in the theater, and I got in free. It was better when I watched it on HBO,but only because I was super baked, and even then it was only mildly humerous. Probably Will Ferrell's worst movie.

Originally Posted by J Burner

The anchor man? That movie isn't even top 100 man. I fell asleep watching that in the theater, and I got in free. It was better when I watched it on HBO, but only because I was super baked, and even then it was only mildly humerous. Probably Will Ferrell's worst movie.

I agree. Never understood why people liked Anchorman so much. Half Baked....loved that movie when I was younger but I recently tried to watch it again and itjust wasn't as funny. Maybe because I watched it a million times....

step brothers
hangover
40 year old virgin
clerks
the waterboy
old school
saving sliverman
nacho libre

???

Back
Top Bottom