Not Quite Official Jordan 5/12 Fusion Post

Originally Posted by jacksonvilleNC
roll.gif

have to see the air force III's elephant print air forces they better not screw up

fusions are still garbage though

Originally Posted by jtothadub

The Jordan 5 Fusion is the HARDEST shoe of 08, period.

If i could give you negative reputation points i would. darn yuku...

if by "hardest" you mean "like a rock that i want to throw in the ocean," then yes they are.

i will say this though, at least the fusion of the 2 shoes is fairly clean, not frankenstein-ish like the spizikes.

Originally Posted by A9omys

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at nijahood for thinking all them are hotter then fusion 5s. u got no swag u and are hardly fly saying sumptin crazy like that.. first off foamposites are hideous the look like alien boots and in that awfull color
laugh.gif
wooow keep hatin..... more for me

The avy's in this post are hillarious!

I don't think they look that bad at all. I'm considering copping. Only thing that's bothering me is how they're un-godly close to the OGV's. Why not just release the OG's... Triple Pack of Fusions, OG's, and Forces? Lol

Originally Posted by A9omys

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at nijahood for thinking all them are hotter then fusion 5s. u got no swag u and are hardly fly saying sumptin crazy like that.. first off foamposites are hideous the look like alien boots and in that awfull color
laugh.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Any ONE pair of any of the shoes Ninja posted DESTROY the fusion's. It's not even a contest. That said, I do like the Fusion V, but you're talkinglike you took crazy pills.

Originally Posted by jtothadub

ninjahood:

yeah, the flighposites and pennys are hard, but those are retros, and not a new concept shoe. The fusions are something completely new, and IN MY OPINION, will become a more popular all-around shoe than the retro flights.

besides, structurally, the foams and flights are some of the greatest basketball shoes ever, but thats exactly what they are: basketball shoes. i would never rock foams with anything other than nike shorts and a tournament tee. strictly for the gym.

the kobe IIs were the best basketball shoes to come out that year, but i didn't see anybody rockin' them moon shoes to the club...

fusions are nuffin more then bastard children of jordan V's and midtop air forces...and da concept is not new, JB has been injecting old jordan DNA inthey're new products for a few years now... and they're NO WAY your topping things like eggplant/gold flightposite I's and all that other nikeclassic heat VS da crap they shovel to hypebeast these days....
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

46225c8e0938b535237a93223fe8210d0208999.jpg
i can tell you was born in da MID 90's
smh.gif

flighposites and pennys are hard, but those are retros, and not a new concept shoe. The fusions are something completely new
Ok lets take a Retro jordan v and combine it with a pair of retro af1's and make a new sneaker? wow youcats must not read what you type before you post! Those who lack knowledge might think these are new(and gives you Swagg
roll.gif
), but the educated sneaker head knows this is recycled TRASH!
Yes you get the
indifferent.gif

Jordan 5 Fusion is the HARDEST shoe of 08, period.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Aint the count down packs coming out in 08???? Melo 4 looks way better. And dont 23isback get all they info from NT. I remember a couple months back they saidthat Jordan sig shoe was gonna stop at 45... WTF then a week later after someone on NT posted that interview with Gentry that #%!@ was all gone
laugh.gif

It's a unique shoe, I'll give you that. But it ain't crushin all the heat that's droppin in '08. That's for sure. But like you said,it's YOUR opinion.
indifferent.gif

The Jordan 5 Fusion is the HARDEST shoe of 08, period.
SMH at the "crank that" line.
laugh.gif

On another note:
King Lincey
Not clowning but if that is you in your avy, you look a bit like Clifford R.

7dc05kaycliff.JPG

It's like most of the posters on this board hate fresh, unique, ideas? If it isn't a basic retro with that same Red, Black, White, or cement color waythen the shoes trash.

I like both the fusions, and plan on adding them to the collection.

Back
Top Bottom