Not putting jos over your homeboys

jbpkickz

Banned
never understood the pint of putting a girl over your boys, unless it's the shorty you gonna marry it ain't no reason to flake on plans you already made with friends you have known longer, plus once a Jo leaves who you gon kick it wit , isk I'm 21 and maybe I'm seeing it cause I'm young but idk what y'all think

If she is down for the get down now, she should be down for it later. She can wait.

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

never understood the pint of putting a girl over your boys, unless it's the shorty you gonna marry it ain't no reason to flake on plans you already made with friends you have known longer, plus once a Jo leaves who you gon kick it wit , isk I'm 21 and maybe I'm seeing it cause I'm young but idk what y'all think

Bros before jos...exceptions if the homie is in an extended drought and has guaranteed bunz

No hate, but you make a lot of threads it seems like
laugh.gif

*insert A Pimp Named Slickback's speech to Riley about Bros over *@#%*

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

No hate, but you make a lot of threads it seems like
laugh.gif

*insert A Pimp Named Slickback's speech to Riley about Bros over *@#%*

I jus got a iPhone I don't know how to act

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I swear I'm getting too old for this site.....

I just use it as my constant amusement or else i would be smh to pretty much every thread

Hold up theres a secret 30+ section why was i not informed of this im over 30 and  been around since 99

And I was just about to listen to your song/mixtape in the music forum
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

I'm 22 and I have no "friends" at this point in my life...so all I mess with is jo's.

it's pretty much every man for themselves, so that includes satisfying certain "hungers" before chillin with homies.

laugh.gif
were you actually trying to have a discussion about that crap or just venting?

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

you want him to yourself 24/7? let him have a life outside of y'all.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Is like daycare talk in here...that mentality is so stupid.

lettuce be cereal here....y'all act like were dissecting healthcare plans and and discussing world affairs when y'all first signed up... chill with all that, fambs..

you know why some dudes put their j.o.'s, side-piece, or scip scap scalliwags over their homies?  

Do you?

It's cuz you can't have sex with your homies.

Here you go OP

I can picture dirty looking at his computer like Danny Glover on Lethal Weapon

Back
Top Bottom