Not in the X-mas spirit this year...am I the only one?

This Christmas just doesn't feel like it should this year. I don't know if it's not having a job, or other stuff going on, but Xmas justdoesn't seem as important.

If you aren't having a good xmas season..this one's for you

I feel the same way. It's almost like it's just happening way too fast and there's no time to just sit back and anticipate it with excitement. Ifelt the same during October leading up to Halloween. For some reason this year just feels different
ohwell.gif

This year went by too fast and everytime I watch the news or read the paper it's depressing seeing all the people losing their job and not having enoughmoney it doesn't feel like Christmas this is suppose to be a happy time

I kind of feel it. My family's money issues have really taken over the holiday. I know it's not all about gifts and presents, it's about thespirit, but I can tell my mom is upset she can't give me and my brothers a big Christmas.

We're older now, so the big Christmas isn't like we were kids and all living at home, but my parents always went all out. So for my mom not to be ableto, I can see it hurts. Plus it's always been tougher since my dad died four years ago.

Not to mention my oldest brother moved out to Colorado and is only going to be home for a few days.

So add all that toegether and it's definitely different this year.

I feel like a Grinch this year. I'm unemployed and am slowly hating the holidays more and more.

Its cause your older and it dosent snow like it used to. If NY was in a blanket of snow like it was ALWAYS 5-6 years ago I would love this holiday so muchmore. All these holiday songs about snow make no sense with the snow around

Yeah, havent thought about Christmas too much lately.

I cant believe its only what, 11 days away? And then New years and then...

Each year feels like its going by faster than the previous

I was going to make this post.

I feel the same way. Everyone in my family is beefing I just want the holidays to be done with. My b-day is next month as well not looking forward to iteither.

Back
Top Bottom