Not getting the grade you thought vol. college is a +%!!!

i got a D in religion 100. kept me from getting a 3.1. the things i want to do to that teacher will land me in jail for the rest of my life. maybe death row.

yea, college is that serious. that was a $600 class! and the book was $40!

Man I had this happen to me a few times in college. Thought I had sure A's then the grades got posted and had B's. That would ruin my week..

I took this Race Gender and Religion in film class and we had 3 papers 1 I got a A on 2 I got D's on and 1 final paper and my whole paper was so off topicit wasn't even funny but I made a good point on it. And I was thinking damn I'm done, but the teacher gave me a C I was pretty juiced.

I've never heard of E's until I started to hang around Maryland people. Anyway, to the post starter, I feel you. SMH.

Yea, E's are a replacement of the F. I think it started when Prince George's County Public Schools (a maryland public school system) wanted to equalizethe students with the surrounding counties, by making them feel like they had actually done something. Unfortunately, @+*! didn't work. Failing is failingwhether it's an E or and F.

PG County schools have been in the pits for a while now.

Thanks for reminding me to check my grades.

A
A
B+
B+
B+

The last B+ was a C- come last day of class, and I managed to turn that around with an optional paper.
pimp.gif
. I seriously should have never effed up lastSpring, my gpa would be excellent. However, I plan on finishing up this stint at this college by retaking 2 classes I failed, thus mending my gpa a lot.

Originally Posted by kingkb34

I actually had a 77% I really can't believe she didn't just boost me to a B.
Haha...no way you deserve to be upped to a B when you are 3 whole percentage points away...if u had at 79.5, then yea, but for a 77??? Hell no.
I agree with you in any other class but the TA was the one who said that we would have a curve at the end.

This guy in my lab didn't even do a paper that was 10% of the grade and she was like he could still get an A!?!?

So asking for 3% doesn't seem that out of the picture for me...I even emailed my TA to see if she could do anything and even she was shocked I got a C soI'm starting to think maybe my grade was wrong....

Back
Top Bottom