Not Getting a Chick's Name or Number Unappreciation

So last night we went out to this bar with a dance floor deal by St. John's and I was getting my "twerk" on and dancedwith this chick for a fewsongs and it was her birthday too which was cool. But what wasn't cool is I didn't get her name or number so I have no way of finding her unless I runinto her at a party or something. She was cute too, like a flat chested Priya Rai.

how can you mess up on your birthday??!!! smh
tired.gif
laugh.gif

out of all the days in the year
grin.gif

Damn...shoulda been gettin that number so you could get dubs from her with no clothes on later.

Priya Rai just got googled...
Priya Rai...oh man you must have been phucated uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Priya Rai just got googled...
Priya Rai...oh man you must have been messed up
and horny yes
laugh.gif
But that's not the point she was cuteenough to pork sober.

That sucks.
but can we also turn this into a " Best friends girl trying to smash Unappreciation" post also?
Yea I don't care go ahead and post your story.

That sucks.
but can we also turn this into a " Best friends girl trying to smash Unappreciation" post also?

you stupid hahah jk
laugh.gif

how about chugging 151 and getting 4 girls numbers then getting your phone stolen/lost
smh.gif
SMH @ me. a sidekick LX at that!

No pics unappreciation. But, yeah if a girl dance with you, then usually she finds you attractive, or at least moderately attractive.

you trippin homie its super easy especially if they taking the time out to dance with you that means they think your cute enough to dance with so all you gottado is whip out the iphone and its done

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

So last night we went out to this bar with a dance floor deal by St. John's and I was getting my "twerk" on and dancedwith this chick for a few songs and it was her birthday too which was cool. But what wasn't cool is I didn't get her name or number so I have no way of finding her unless I run into her at a party or something. She was cute too, like a flat chested Priya Rai.
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

... you took a major L,
tired.gif

Originally Posted by atlballa15

No pics unapreciation
I think the title implies off the bat that I wouldn't have pics. I mean, how can I get pics off a girl's myspace/facebook if I don'tknow her name?

Edit: It was both of our birthday's. What really sucked was I was dancing with her and her friend and then she stopped dancing so I kept dancing with herfriend and then she left and I was just like damnit.

what do you guys think is worse, doing what the OP did or asking for the number and getting shot down?

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

tired.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
it was HER b-day not HIS

and
smh.gif
at OP how could you not get the # or atleast name
smh.gif
word...with just her first name, NT detectives can find her myspace, address, ss#, ect..

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

tired.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
it was HER b-day not HIS

and
smh.gif
at OP how could you not get the # or atleast name
smh.gif
eyes.gif

His Birthday was yesterday too.....

My best friend is in basic training and he told his girl to talk to me whenever she misses him and so she keeps texting me non-stop
and asking me if I want to sex her up! #!+% is mad weird.

Originally Posted by early90s

My best friend is in basic training and he told his girl to talk to me whenever she misses him and so she keeps texting me non-stop
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wth kind of %$@@ is that?[/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

laugh.gif
Yea I regret letting you post your story
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Sounds to me like it's a win-win situation.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
what dude said and....why you aint hit that...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

smh.gif
it's worse when the friend snatches her up
indifferent.gif

:boost does the math:

... yall !#+$# %%%**% the same broad?

fncx10.jpg

Back
Top Bottom