Not being able too afford the car you want unappreciation vol. 370 Z

I come into threads like these and it gets me motivated to go back and study for these damned finals.

edc36cb544a95390b46255133d1708735ddb7089.bmp

BMW M6...whatever year I decide I can afford it in...
I would perform some serious dirt for this car...jk...but I need this car!!!! its not even a matter of want anymore, its a matter of completion
glasses.gif

I got dreams of a s550 or up. 745 or up. and yeah that B machine too

but at the same time id love a nice old school, might go in that direction

Originally Posted by iBlink

Shame they stopped making them (over some damn air bag regulations
smh.gif
)
The 2-stage airbag regulation was just an excuse. It would have only affected the last 250 cars. If "fixing" the airbag cost $1,000,000that's only $4000 per car over 250 cars. Nothing when you consider the $440,000+ MSRP

The people at Porsche finally realized they flooded the market by producing way too many CGT's. Dealers were sitting on brand new cars with deliverymileage for under MSRP for over a year in most areas.

I completely understand and co-sign this thread. its too many pictures I want to post. I'll start with the Vette since that's the closest to attaining.

problem is I'm still paying on my other car, whcch is wrecked, and to add the payoff to any new car is damn near impossible.

maybe we should all rent the cars we desire for a weekend. live it up and ball out. that *!%% gotta motivate you once you've had in your possession.

even though i like the car i have and i dont have big dreams like some of yall..i'd be content with a black civic si..one of the newer ones..like an 07

Back
Top Bottom