NorthEast Blizzard Unapreciation Post(not56kfriendly)

gotta head to the library to study until i die...location? SUNY ALBANY NY

post-1185-1197572350.jpg

this guy had me laughin

post-1185-1197572471.jpg

post-1185-1197573585.jpg

pimp.gif

post-1185-1197576569.jpg

RI blows...exam cancelled, yay! Having toremake it on another day further prolonging this horrid semester: booooo...I hate snow! (Yes, I'm mad)

yeah it is terrible out there lol.. i was going to go out and get something to eat but i am not trying to clean my car hahah, but they are already cleaning outthe campus.

One of my finals was postponed bc of it. That's cool I guess. I just wanted to get it over and done with though

Syracuse got a +@*% load but none of my classes were officially cancelled, so I cancelled them myself.

these !#@%!@#$ workin real hard so that my final tommorow doesnt get postponed... real !#%!@#$ hard...

post-1185-1197578888.jpg

eek.gif
Empire Commons!
smh.gif
@ Albany. No lie that place has a permanent rain/snow cloud over it. Worst weather of any place I've ever been in life. It'sdepressing as hell.

notttt really giving a !+%% about what a bunch of dudes think about my looks on a shoe forum... photoshop away, i didnt get why the footlong was put on my noseinstead of my mouth, i figured thatd be the better photoshop, until i realized i was supposed to be pinnochio for lying about being a sex symbol in third worldcountries... which i guess is appropriate, it lets people know that i am a liar and that im NOT a sex symbol in third world countries... which im sure a lot ofpeople were confused about

I'm from NY but I'm at school in NC and the weather is pretty nice down here but I still have all fall clothing and I'm heading home fo the breakso I need to really Pic up some champion hoodies/ thermals/ Leathers Asap.

bridgeport aint lookin good...went to the corner store to get some food wit my girl and everything was just gettin started...we was in the store 10 mins cameout and was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
%@@# was lookin crazy I was suppose to start work today at 1 but they cancled my orientation till monday
smh.gif
and my girls job calledto have her come in early
smh.gif
and she gotta walk

laugh.gif
funny tho bridgeport in the snow is Hilarious! fiends walkin around in shorts and jackets like its warm..seen dude posted up outside like it was 70° out
laugh.gif
only in bridgeport

Back
Top Bottom