Norcal's GRUB Thread

^ co-sign on university chicken. love their chicken, but kinda expensive. also down the road near santa clara university is su's mongolian. all you can eat mongolian bbq with 10+ sauces for pretty cheap. and for some good dim sum, i like joy luck place in cupertino in the chinese village area with ranch 99. it's kinda pricey but the food is pretty bomb.

Quote:
Shoe Fair
:wow:
eek.gif
ebay Auctions To Come​

does anybody know where to get some good carne asada fries in the south bay/san jose/santa clara area?

wheres some good spots in the city or daly city to get them super burritos?
oh and wheres the philly cheese steak shop located at in the city....i know they have one just forgot where...
FOR SALE: Silver HUF 3M Fitted size 7 5/8

The Cheese Steak Shop
1716 Divisadero Street
(between Bush St & Sutter St)
San Francisco, CA 94115
(415) 346-3712

yeahh there you go thanks, got me 2 full stamped cards :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

^^

First one is Cancun.

Second is Taqueria Castillo.

"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

appreciated thanks^^ gotta hit up them late night ones......damn the BB being shut down this weekend >:
mad.gif

Quote:

La Corneta on Mission and 23rd, their grilled chicken is off the hook. Since they close fairly early, my late night super Burrito spot is Guadalajara on Mission and Onandaga in the Excelsior, they specialize in rollllin Carnitas.

Quote:
Is that the same as the La Corneta near Glen Park BART??

Yeah, that's a sister Restaurant to La Corneta on Mission. I've only been to the Glen Park location a couple times and for some reason I think the one on Mission Street is way better.

La Corneta is effin truth. Its funny as hell that they got a top shelf decor, rest, etc, but they write their orders on napkins, but its all good.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

Quote:
First one is Cancun.

Second is Taqueria Castillo.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

what about fine dining in SF?

occasion - anniversary

thanks

I don't mess around with fine dining:

SF:
Gary Danko
Michael Minna
Aqua

Berkeley:
Chez Panisse

Yountville/Napa:
French Laundry

Plan ahead for these spots. With the exception of Michael Minna and maybe Aqua, you need to plan for a reservation a couple months ahead.

^^^ told y'all. :wink:
wink.gif

OG San Tung was a lil better tho. new one is kinda boojee.
the best grub are usually at hole in the walls like the old San Tung.......w/grease stains on the walls, dirty a$# carpets, restrooms, etc.
well, the new San Tung's restrooms are chitty too, so i guess that's still why they got some flava. :lol:
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom