** NorCal Store Inventory Updates **

^ haha. saw some absurd tees, eriffs with the raider logo all over, some undcrwn tees with nwa and the fat boys, and some bbc hoodies that's all i remember.
3M Snakes / Mitas / Cartoons / Undefeated NLs / City Attacks / Brazil Highs / Halloweens / Splatters / Veneers / Reverse Michigans / Plums / Ceramics / Argons / Sambas

ILLitteRAYt

^ word. most of the employees don't acknowledge you anymore...
3M Snakes / Mitas / Cartoons / Undefeated NLs / City Attacks / Brazil Highs / Halloweens / Splatters / Veneers / Reverse Michigans / Plums / Ceramics / Argons / Sambas

ILLitteRAYt

i dunno bout most but some are pretty uncool..
the few good men left at huf SF
- keith
- nao
- ed
- mega
and some others i forgot the names

i say there's only a handful of workers there that aren't cool. chop it up wit them and you'll see the positive side

"...the SHOES, the SHOES, it's gotta be the SHOES..."
- Lords Of The Underground

SKIBBIDYBABA

^^^
to me that's just ridiculous..i understand people will still buy regardless of the price, but to wear their shirt is like showing you're proud you got rap3d...... :smh:
nono.gif

by the way, i haven't been there in more than a year.....

Quote:
i dunno bout most but some are pretty uncool..
the few good men left at huf SF
- keith
- nao
- ed
- mega

i feel you guys on HUF's customer service its not the best no more...
nao, ed, eugene, massan stay cooler than a polar bear's toenails though.
so the people in the quote left Huf? i haven't seen nao and ed in a while...

p.s. it's soled ZERut

i am not really sure of anyones names but the guys that have been there for a while are pretty dope and alway say whats up when i walk in...as well as when i see them out.

on a brighter note....
shoe biz
still had some opiums not sure of sizes
evo packs..all
infra red 90's
true....
evo's
sheeds size 13
tuxedo 95's 13

[/b]​
WANTED SUPREME HIGH'S, LODENS, AND HEINY'S SIZE 13 ANY CONDITION.

whoa.. i expected the last shots to sell out..

ILLitteRAYt

FTC Sacramento just got some of the Vans Syndicate Line

Chukkas (in gray and olive), Old Skool and Sk8 Hi (Ballistics)

also, small restock of a certain type of "harp"

info on FTC Sac is in the sig! check it out!
Refs: WaGKaMaCuLLiT, drowzie, lindsj23
AIM: GameOverTripleH

My skateshop of choice: FTC Sacramento, Address: 1006 J. Street, #:frown:916) 444-4494
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/ftc_sacramento

^^ keep up the updates

gameovertripleh
I NEED BRAZIL DUNKS !!!! HIGH or LOW...DS or NDS...10 or 10.5

[email protected]
aim : osyrhiz

<A HREF="search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtp...z">LOOK WHAT I GOT ON EBAY.... ITS HEAT WORTHY</A>

ay wat mall should i go 2 so i can buy the white grey n purple 7's n wat time should i get there to be sure that i will get a pair

any mall with a footlocker, finishline, footaction.... i don't think they'll be hard to acquire...

ILLitteRAYt

Quote:
Anybody know if any spots in the Bay Area still have Olympic Air Force 180s?

seen them at huf and at nort. nort they were $100 and huf on the website it said $75 but the sticker in the store wasn't marked down. but just tell them you saw it for $75 on their website. i'm pretty sure i saw them at sheik in hilltop mall in richmond too.

FTC Sac:

4/20/06 - Nike Air Zoom Paul Rodriguez Hemp Edition

also available: Nike Dunk Golf SB Jackets, Shorts, Hats (Beret like), Track Jacket, Zip Down Hoody, and Polos in both colors for both Golf Dunk SBs (to be released at a later date)
Refs: WaGKaMaCuLLiT, drowzie, lindsj23
AIM: GameOverTripleH

My skateshop of choice: FTC Sacramento, Address: 1006 J. Street, #:frown:916) 444-4494
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/ftc_sacramento

Quote:

finishline in either serramonte or tanforan still has em for 50.

ILLitteRAYt

Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

finishline in either serramonte or tanforan still has em for 50.

they are at outlets nationwide... !
High or Low. DS or NDS. 10 or 10.5​

Back
Top Bottom